More iconic career: Jessica Simpson or Billie Eilish?

More iconic career: Jessica Simpson or Billie Elish?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Billie Eilish, dude :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Only granny's from the 90s will choose ha, but tell me one thing that she does better than Billie I'll wait :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Other than is this chicken or tuna? I.cant think of anything else, everybody knows Chicken of the sea is tuna fish, only a dumb blonde with big tats would ask such a stupid question.  

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Jessica is the more iconic reality star 

53apau.gif

But I do prefer Jessica over Billie. Both are cringy but Jessica has this fun bff vibe that I dig.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Billie Eilish, dude :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Only granny's from the 90s will choose ha, but tell me one thing that she does better than Billie I'll wait :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: SHUT UP RAT

Love both, but there's no denying Jessica HAS a better voice. I don't think there are many singers, IF ANY, who can pull of this:

This song is literal Top 10 vocal suicide, and she pulled it off so effortlessly. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 6
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

SHUT UP RAT

Love both, but there's no denying Jessica HAS a better voice. I don't think there are many singers, IF ANY, who can pull of this:

This song is literal Top 10 vocal suicide, and she pulled it off so effortlessly. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Okay but she comes nowhere near Billie in terms of recognition, acclaim, success, and superstardom so my point still stands :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay but she comes nowhere near Billie in terms of recognition, acclaim, success, and superstardom so my point still stands :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Except you never brought that up, r@+. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: You asked for one thing Jessica does better than Billie and I responded with receipts of ha POWERHOUSE vocals, something late 2010s fad Billie does not possess. See when you do talentry... :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

I'm not even a fan of Billie but she already has her own identity that I think will be remember for years to come. JS will always known as one of the bimbos that tried to copy Britney back in the 2000s. 

Imagine saying this when Jessica had her own complete identity as an artist and business mogul from 2003 and onwards aq9Apl8.gif Even then from 1999-02, their sounds were different. Jessica focused more on ballads and music with Latin undertones whereas Britney was more bubblegum. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block