Dawn Richard - New album Second Line & Britney throwback

nwonder

Second Line out now...

Wow. Love these!!! She is criminally  slept on and it’s dead wrong. 

Huge props to her for doing all this independently and self funding her art (go support her if you like these)

Oh and check out this old throwback of her and the rest of the DK members defending Brit against a shady interviewer @6.44

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

I only like their 1st album. That 2nd one… idk if I wasn’t high enough or 🤷🏽‍♂️ “White Lightning” and “Yellow Canary” get weekly, if not daily spins (it’s on my work playlist lol)

Their second album definitely wasn’t as good as the first, but I still dig it! White Hot Lies is a bob and so is a I’m In Love With Myself! I still listen to most of the first album regularly! 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Their second album definitely wasn’t as good as the first, but I still dig it! White Hot Lies is a bob and so is a I’m In Love With Myself! I still listen to most of the first album regularly! 

It just came outta nowhere and was SO good. Like, I was thoroughly impressed! I wish it was released on a major label. The world needs to know!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block