Jump to content

#DISLIKEtheCryMeaRiverYoutubeVideo


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it, that's the thread.  Go:    

I refuse to participate in such initiatives because (a) they remind me of toxic stan twitter culture and (b) they promote negativity in this community. If Britney's not bothered by Justin and has

Wow what a strong message... grow the f up 

53 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

LMAO yes blah blah we’re all super mature individuals who can’t deal with petty internet activity

It’s a sh.t vid with a sh.t message

Gave it a dislike :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Basically this. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Geez, now all of the sudden people fear of hurting Justin's feelings while Britney is trapped in a corrupt conservatorship and the whole world is rooting for her, for the first time in years the general public is actively defending Britney and denouncing the conservatorship, a documentary has aired in dozens of countries calling out her family and the hypocritical media, which btw contributed to ruining Britney during her most trying years... And this very important documentary, called out effing Justin Timberlake and that music video...

But sure, let's spare Justin's feelings but #FreeBritney while we're at it

smh contradicting petty "fans". Blinking GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

57 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I refuse to participate in such initiatives because (a) they remind me of toxic stan twitter culture and (b) they promote negativity in this community.

If Britney's not bothered by Justin and has even expressed the desire to collaborate with him, I don't see the point of cancelling him now. It seems like it's water under the bridge for her. Not defending his actions, he was obviously on the wrong for how he treated Britney and he should be held accountable for that BUT disliking his music video isn't the answer, in my opinion. Not to forget that he's issued an apology, however scripted it may be.

There are more prevalent issues right now than her ex from 18 years ago.

fellow Henry Cavill worshipper, may I remind you that twitter pressure made Justin Timberlake officially apologize to both Janet Jackson and Britney?

That was significant and necessary.

Social media pressure is important nowadays. Alas, not the same as simply down-voting a despicable music video which ****-shamed and still to this day, ****-shames a woman. That is never okay.

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

You're literally putting words into the other user's mouth AND insulting their appearance on top of that. You're just as embarrassing as this thread. Log off. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

How am I insulting his appearance? It is you who's putting words in my mouth and it's not cute.

He was being plain rude and petty in MY thread, I did nothing to elicit such a reaction, I suggested working out because it's been proved by science to make people less anxious and happier. Look it up, it's common knowledge. And said user seemed to need some of those happy hormones.

Log off? Why? You log off. And while you're at it, keep in mind that *I* always sing live. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

What a thread:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Ikr? So many defenders of Justin Timberlake's *amazing* body of work and commendable women-respecting tendencies...:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:  in a Britney Spears forum.

but whatever--  I Can'T Laughing GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

#FreeBritney 

Link to post
22 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

How am I insulting his appearance? It is you who's putting words in my mouth and it's not cute.

He was being plain rude and petty in MY thread, I did nothing to elicit such a reaction, I suggested working out because it's been proved by science to make people less anxious and happier. Look it up, it's common knowledge. And said user seemed to need some of those happy hormones.

Log off? Why? You log off. And while you're at it, keep in mind that *I* always sing live. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Quote

Good for you, it totally shows...

^ seems like a pretty clear jab at the other user's appearance ("Wow, you're a fitness instructor. You totally look like one."). Of course, if that somehow wasn't your intention, then I take back what I said, but the meaning behind your sarcastic remark seemed pretty obvious to me. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Either way, you did put words in the other user's mouth by completely randomly insinuating that he said what he said because you're a woman. No... He just thought your idea was unnecessary and a waste of time; therefore, he jokingly suggested some of the most mundane everyday activities one could do that would be way more productive. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

As for the last sentence, what point are you even trying to make there? Is it a grammar lesson or a joke that I'm too slow to understand? :clownery_makeup_meme:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Link to post
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

^ seems like a pretty clear jab at the other user's appearance ("Wow, you're a fitness instructor. You totally look like one."). Of course, if that somehow wasn't your intention, then I take back what I said, but the meaning behind your sarcastic remark seemed pretty obvious to me:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Well there you have it. It seemed to you. Obvious to you. It's your opinion, based on your subjective view. I never said anything pertaining to his looks. 

Latest Dont Care GIFs | Gfycat

I said it "it shows" ironically because he was pulling the "title/degree/job" card, trying to show superiority while at the same time calling me bitter and petty. Aren't fitness instructors supposed to be positive and encouraging? lol:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

All this because of a "I don't support Justin " kind of thread? Excuse me, isn't this a Britney forum? Wasn't JT a **** to her all this time?:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Mundane activities? Who the f does he think he is? Or you? 

Ok, I'll do something "productive" with my spare time as soon as this Britney Spears forum starts posting about deep smart topics like physics, economy and politics. Oh and world peace, don't forget world peace.

how about that? Latest Who Knows GIFs | Gfycat

Link to post
51 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

fellow Henry Cavill worshipper, may I remind you that twitter pressure made Justin Timberlake officially apologize to both Janet Jackson and Britney?

That was significant and necessary.

Social media pressure is important nowadays. Alas, not the same as simply down-voting a despicable music video which ****-shamed and still to this day, ****-shames a woman. That is never okay.

Fellow Wendy Williams worshipper, he did apologise. What then is the purpose of this thread? He released the song/video back in 2003. You can't make it disappear with this down-voting campaign.

Of course it's not okay but he nevertheless did it back in 2003 when he released the video. Unfortunately, we can't change the past and art/music remains out there on the Internet.

I just find this thread pointless now that he's been held accountable and apologised for what he did. Of course that'll never be enough because he got away with it at the time and that launched his career. But hey, don't forget that it's not him solely to blame. He had a team and a label that approved this idea because they knew it'd generate a lot of money/success.

I just think that if Britney doesn't bear a grudge against him, we should probably follow her example as her fans. It's not like he's doing it now.

He did it. He was a j_e_rk for it. He apologised. It's in the past. Let's move on with it.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post

F S

No

Been a Britney fan since her debut and I love CMAR - song and video, if she done what he did we would be all like get it, girl :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Link to post
15 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Fellow Wendy Williams worshipper, he did apologise. What then is the purpose of this thread? He released the song/video back in 2003. You can't make it disappear with this down-voting campaign.

Of course it's not okay but he nevertheless did it back in 2003 when he released the video. Unfortunately, we can't change the past and art/music remains out there on the Internet.

I just find this thread pointless now that he's been held accountable and apologised for what he did. Of course that'll never be enough because he got away with it at the time and that launched his career. But hey, don't forget that it's not him solely to blame. He had a team and a label that approved this idea because they knew it'd generate a lot of money/success.

I just think that if Britney doesn't bear a grudge against him, we should probably follow her example as her fans. It's not like he's doing it now.

He did it. He was a j_e_rk for it. He apologised. It's in the past. Let's move on with it.

Why is this post bad but this other isn't? 

smh the hypocrisy. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

 

Anyway it's a Britney Spears forum for God's sake. If you don't like it, don't post, don't interact, as simple as that.

Latest Who Knows GIFs | Gfycat

Link to post
1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

Why is this post bad but this other isn't? 

smh the hypocrisy. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The post you're quoting reports on a news article. Yours is titled "#DISLIKEtheCryMeaRiverYoutubeVideo". The first one informs people about something new and provokes a discussion which can go both ways. Yours was created to instigate a dislike campaign for one of his videos. If you can't see the difference, then I can't help you with it but I can reassure you that it's not hypocritical, at least on my part.

1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

Anyway it's a Britney Spears forum for God's sake. If you don't like it, don't post, don't interact, as simple as that.

Latest Who Knows GIFs | Gfycat

I beg to differ. If I don't like something, I'd rather voice my opinion on it than remain silent. I'm not spreading hate or anything; I just shared why I don't think such an incentive will be a good idea given what we know about Britney's current relationship with Justin. Of course, you're free to post whatever you want but so am I. If you don't like my comments, you can also take your advice and don't interact with me.

Link to post
27 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

The post you're quoting reports on a news article. Yours is titled "#DISLIKEtheCryMeaRiverYoutubeVideo". The first one informs people about something new and provokes a discussion which can go both ways. Yours was created to instigate a dislike campaign for one of his videos. If you can't see the difference, then I can't help you with it but I can reassure you that it's not hypocritical, at least on my part.

I beg to differ. If I don't like something, I'd rather voice my opinion on it than remain silent. I'm not spreading hate or anything; I just shared why I don't think such an incentive will be a good idea given what we know about Britney's current relationship with Justin. Of course, you're free to post whatever you want but so am I. If you don't like my comments, you can also take your advice and don't interact with me.

Agree to disagree, sweetie Latest Who Knows GIFs | Gfycat

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Where did you mention you were a woman because I failed to see where you did :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: I don’t think that user was even aware you were female until you told him :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I was thinking the same exact thing

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block