#DISLIKEtheCryMeaRiverYoutubeVideo

JustWendy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I choose to ignore his work altogether. Don't want to give his video additional views or attention.

Meanwhile, that video has more likes than dislikes. Disliking it doesn't mean watching it. You pause it and dislike. The view cannot be counted.

Either way, no one's forcing anyone to take a stance FOR Britney, right? Latest Who Knows GIFs | Gfycat

7 minutes ago, muffin monstah said:

Wow what a strong message... grow the f up :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

The Framing Britney Spears documentary made a big deal about the breakup and Justin Timberlake's shadiness making this music video. They dedicated like a whole segment to this matter. It's relevant. It's current news. Today, Janet Jackson's former stylist is exposing Justin Timberlake.

If you don't support Britney, then what the h.eck are you doing here? 

I suggest you to f.-cking get with the program or GTFO.  Tea Gossiping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

15 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

you don't have anything better to do? like idk go clean your room, do the laundry :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Not you suggesting I do housework because I'm a woman, but okay. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: I'm working out as we speak, thank you very much.

You should try some of that too hun :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

You know, for the dopamine and feel good hormones............................................................... Top 30 Wendy Williams GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

4 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Not you suggesting I do housework because I'm a woman, but okay. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: I'm working out as we speak, thank you very much.

You should try some of that too hun :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

You know, for the dopamine and feel good hormones.... Top 30 Wendy Williams GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

lmao because you're a woman?? LMAO

Nice try tho, if you need any tips I'm a fitness instructor/PT, good luck on your fitness journey to bitterness :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

3 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

lmao because you're a woman?? LMAO

Nice try tho, if you need any tips I'm a fitness instructor/PT, good luck on your fitness journey to bitterness :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Good for you, it totally shows... X factor x factor us GIF on GIFER - by Mazukazahn

So it's true what they say, some gays can be misogynistic as well. That's awful.

Please refrain from further interacting with me on this forum . GIF activision - animated GIF on GIFER

I refuse to participate in such initiatives because (a) they remind me of toxic stan twitter culture and (b) they promote negativity in this community.

If Britney's not bothered by Justin and has even expressed the desire to collaborate with him, I don't see the point of cancelling him now. It seems like it's water under the bridge for her. Not defending his actions, he was obviously on the wrong for how he treated Britney and he should be held accountable for that BUT disliking his music video isn't the answer, in my opinion. Not to forget that he's issued an apology, however scripted it may be.

There are more prevalent issues right now than her ex from 18 years ago.

1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

You know, for the dopamine and feel good hormones............................................................... Top 30 Wendy Williams GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Where did you mention you were a woman because I failed to see where you did :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: I don’t think that user was even aware you were female until you told him :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Archived