Justin Timberlake reportedly aimed to outdo Britney, Madonna & Xtina's VMA performance by setting up the "wardrobe malfunction"

1 hour ago, Lurker93 said:

I knew that at some point Britney's name was gonna be dragged into this mess. 
can you imagine the flack she would've gotten if she was still with Timberlake when this happened? I can imagine the headlines, everyone expecting her to take a stand and then crucify her for whatever opinion she had (either pro JT or pro Janet). 

They were both dump thinking this would play out any way other than purely trash and disastrous.
Justin made his solo career been the cheated ex-boyfriend of the world's biggest popstar back then. And in his pettiness, he somehow convinced her biggest idol and inspiration to play controversial with him (I have no doubt he planned it doing all this with Janet just to get back at Britney somehow). 
When it completely backfired, he hauled *** to save himself and let Janet to burn. I still can't understand how she agreed to such a shameful thing, being an old business fox... She should've know better. 

As far as I'm concerned, JT should be left forgotten in musical history, which is all he deserves

What if Janet ripped the back of his pants off, exposing his butt cheeks and anus?

KIDDING but yes I'm so glad Britney wasn't in a relationship with Justin at the time, somehow it would have been bad for her in the end. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always had the feeling that JT was so very jealous of Britney's success and impact.

They both knew what they were doing IMO no reason Jan had that sun on her *** not think it wouldn’t be revealed! Makes no sense just to show her bra many women performed in their bras all over! 

Desperation, your name is Justin

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

What if Janet ripped the back of his pants off, exposing his butt cheeks and anus?

then instead of controversy, there would be trauma. For a life time. For way too many people.

But perhaps it would have buried his career at the start and saved us years from having to witness his whiny *** playing ever the victim.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

She's had it since 1997, didn't know she was planning 7 years ahead. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I don't care what she did 7 years prior to that, I'm talking about that night. That flashy piercing was, COINCIDENTALLY, there when Justin purposely revealed her breast.