Justin Timberlake reportedly aimed to outdo Britney, Madonna & Xtina's VMA performance by setting up the "wardrobe malfunction"

I guess she was more comfortable  showing the world a nipple ring instead of a **** piercing. Lol

both of them had this planned. Nobody can tell me otherwise.

he’s just a little ***** for abandoning her, and making her take all the blame. 

• Like 7
9 hours ago, AOLUV said:

If it was Justin who set it up, then why did Janet say it was "her decision" in her apology?

She also told Oprah that her and Justin practiced it beforehand. If the "wardrobe malfunction" was planned, then why were they practicing to make sure nothing would go wrong?

This stylist is not being specific at all and using it as a tease to promote his upcoming "tell-all" book. I wouldn't be so quick to believe everything I read.

Really? You buy one word of that? This was very clearly planned and what she said was a total spin engineered by (not very bright, may I say) professional, but very lost spin doctors. Janet and idiot Justin thought they were going to go on the history books and they did, but definitely not as they planned. And of course, Janet took all the blame, given the fact that it's a very chauvinistic environment and she was raised like that too, sadly. Justin was a true coward. He handled this so terribly, that it hurts. These statements by Janet were most likely, ill advised by people who wanted her to save face, but had no idea what the heck they were doing. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

Really? You buy one word of that? This was very clearly planned and what she said was a total spin engineered by (not very bright, may I say) professional, but very lost spin doctors. Janet and idiot Justin thought they were going to go on the history books and they did, but definitely not as they planned. And of course, Janet took all the blame, given the fact that it's a very chauvinistic environment and she was raised like that too, sadly. Justin was a true coward. He handled this so terribly, that it hurts. These statements by Janet were most likely, ill advised by people who wanted her to save face, but had no idea what the heck they were doing. 

She also said years later, she regretted doing that video, but she was pressured/forced to do it, poor lady, JT let her take all the blame  when it was both their idea to create tha controversy

• Like 6
17 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Of course they're both knew... but the problem is he let Janet take all the blame. Right after the show, he boasted that they love to give people something to talk about. Then when he realized that the reaction was completely different from what was expected, he backtracked his words and started to call it "a wardrobe ‘malfunction’" and also started playing the victim.

I didn't know that...:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Is he a psychopath?

• Like 2
On 4/11/2021 at 9:24 PM, DuranDuran said:

I always had the feeling that JT was so very jealous of Britney's success and impact.

It wasn't just Britney being more successful, it was a teenager male not coming to the fact that his girlfriend, a woman was way way more successful than him in the same field

• Like 3

The whole thing was staged. I can’t believe some people still think otherwise in 2021,

it’s so clear and Janet is as guilty as Justin and I don’t buy her act of playing the victim in interviews after the incident. I mean has anyone see her n i p p l e ring? It screams “look at me”. 

My gawd, why are are still discussing this?

OF COURSE it was planned.

First of all, let's talk about the bigger celebrity here: Janet Jackson. Janet MOTHERTUCKING Jackson. Of course she was going to be controversial, she knows how the game works better than anyone.

Second of all, she had a freaking nipple piercing (or whatever you want to call it) specifically placed around around her exposed breast.

Third, every little detail is rehearsed a bazillion times for the SuperBowl, so I don't think "wardrobe malfunctions" are even possible at events of this magnitude.

And forth..... Justin Timberlake. Not even in his prime was he ever a tenth of famous and popular as Britney. Back in the day, that was harsh for a guy, and even more so for a certified j/rk as he is. So it doesn't surprise me that he wanted to "up" Britney. The problem is that he did so at the expense of Janet, and even if this was planned by both, then at least he should have taken his own responsibility when the backlash started.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Second of all, she had a freaking nipple piercing (or whatever you want to call it) specifically placed around around her exposed breast.

36 minutes ago, bas che said:

I mean has anyone see her n i p p l e ring? It screams “look at me”. 

She's had it since 1997, didn't know she was planning 7 years ahead. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

9 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I wouldn't go that far as to call him a psychopath))) But he's definitely a hypocrite and opportunist.

It's quite not my thing to claim or pretend to diagnose anyone who I don't work with, but he seems pretty close to a NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) 

• Like 1

I knew that at some point Britney's name was gonna be dragged into this mess. 
can you imagine the flack she would've gotten if she was still with Timberlake when this happened? I can imagine the headlines, everyone expecting her to take a stand and then crucify her for whatever opinion she had (either pro JT or pro Janet). 

They were both dumb thinking this would play out any way other than purely trash and disastrous.
Justin made his solo career been the cheated ex-boyfriend of the world's biggest popstar back then. And in his pettiness, he somehow convinced her biggest idol and inspiration to play controversial with him (I have no doubt he planned it doing all this with Janet just to get back at Britney somehow). 
When it completely backfired, he hauled *** to save himself and let Janet to burn. I still can't understand how she agreed to such a shameful thing, being an old business fox... She should've know better. 

As far as I'm concerned, JT should be left forgotten in musical history, which is all he deserves

• Like 3