Justin Timberlake reportedly aimed to outdo Britney, Madonna & Xtina's VMA performance by setting up the "wardrobe malfunction"

38 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Well it wouldn't be that hot either if it was to happen, so i can deal with it not happening :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:. Justin's *** appeal vanished in like 2003 or something, imo.

It's probably gonna be Lil Nas X doing that, with Styles and Ricky Martin. I'd love that actually Music Video Fire GIF by Ricky Martin.

Imagine he reveals his *** only for him to have blond curly noodle hair sticking out of his butt

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I’m sure it wasn’t just Justin that wanted to one up them. Madonna, Britney, and Christina would have been Janets competition as well. It’s not as if she was young and naive she was a grown a*$ adult woman in her late 30s. She knew well what she was doing and should have thought of the possible downside too, because as I said she was an over 30 year old woman that grew up in the business and she knew how **** worked. 

Of course they're both knew... but the problem is he let Janet take all the blame. Right after the show, he boasted that they love to give people something to talk about. Then when he realized that the reaction was completely different from what was expected, he backtracked his words and started to call it "a wardrobe ‘malfunction’" and also started playing the victim.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

Of course they're both new... but the problem is he let Janet take all the blame. Right after the show, he boasted that they love to give people something to talk about. Then when he realized that the reaction was completely different from what was expected, he backtracked his words and started to call it "a wardrobe ‘malfunction’" and also started playing the victim.

I’m aware of how it went down. I was alive and old enough. Janet was also given the chance to kiss *** and apologize like Justin did. She made the choice not to. She stood her ground. That was her choice. Just like it was her choice as a neatly 40 year old woman that was well aware of the biases and double standards women face-especially women of color, to do the stunt anyway. Justin as a white male wouldn’t have known those biases. Not really. You can’t fully understand what you don’t personally go through. He was also still young and inexperienced in the industry. He took the advise of his team and kissed *** and apologized including the televised apology. Janet opted out. I wouldn’t stick by the side of someone tanking their own career so mine could tank too. Not sorry. It would have been as simple as her apologizing and she wouldn’t have gotten the blacklistings she got. She definitely still would have been criticized but she wouldn’t have been blacklisted and banned from events like she was. 

If Janet was honest when she was interviewed by Oprah on this topic, she only intended for the outer costume to be dropped off, revealing her red bra but not her breast. What if that were true?

The new information could be interpreted as Justin having the wardrobe stylist changing it to fully reveal her breast, without Janet knowing.

If that is the case, Justin should be canceled completely. Disgusting.

However, I feel like Janet agreed to bare her breast but will never admit to it. Although Justin did not handle the aftermath well, and was wrong for his role in this, at least he did not do it without Janet's permission. 

The best way to avoid this whole incident would have been for Janet to invite Britney to perform with her on the halftime show and leave Justin out completely. They could have had a song together and nobody's career would have suffered.

• Like 2

Janet looked genuinely shocked when it happened. You can’t pretend that. I’m sure she thought the plan was to just show her red bra if anything. I can’t believe how many of you are questioning that. She loves being ***ual but on her own terms just like any other artist.
She was taken advantage of and her career is still paying the consequences, and nobody will convince me otherwise :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ah, that makes sense!

I wasn't sure what she had to "forgive" him for if she knew about it beforehand...But he did throw her under the bus afterward. So the forgiveness was likely in relation to that.

He threw her under the bus and backed that **** up and ran over her again.

He acted like he was totally innocent and put it all on Janet's doing!

Justin seems to love throwing women under the bus. I mean how do U do that to someone that U said was your idol and a major influence on you?  Let's not forget how he dragged Britney on national TV and in his songs for YEARS after the fact .. U would have thought that he was the scorned woman. 😭

Janet was blacklisted for that ... meanwhile the white man got off Scott free without any consequences.

Ugh I can't stand that man, he's garbage far as I'm concerned.

• Like 9
33 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I really wish people would stop talking about Justin and Britney. Time to move on. He’s shown his character to the world already. 

They were the original Justin and Selena, there's no getting over it, we always celebrate the denim outfit and other things, there's no getting over it, it's Nostalgia for most of us who were there. 

Plus Britney forgave him, and listens to his music, it's the fans who haven't forgiven him. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I really wish people would stop talking about Justin and Britney. Time to move on. He’s shown his character to the world already. 

I know that's right!

Like The great Maya Angelo once said "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the 1st time."

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I hear ya but newer generations who are just discovering Britney and are rooting for her need to get the full picture.

Culturally, we've changed. There are consequences for your actions. 

Wendy Williams GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

It’s clearly evident he was trying to do something big and it doesn’t surprise me one bit that it was in his head to attempt to one-up Madonna, Britney, and Christina.  I highly doubt this stylist is lying.  MTV panning to his reacting directly after Britney and Madonna kissed embarrassed tf out of him and he wanted to look like a macho man again.  It just makes it all the more worse with this coming to light that not only did he VERY clearly throw Janet under the bus by allowing her to take all the blame and heat for this incident, but he also did it all out of spite for the fact that his ex girlfriend’s performance made him look like a ***** and he wanted to outshine her.

It was his song, his lyrics, GUARANTEED his idea to have that moment and Janet simply agreed because “there’s no such thing as bad press”.  Well, sadly they failed to one-up M, B, & C.  That performance was artistic and tasteful.  Same-*** kissing isn’t the same as a bare-a SS titty on national TV.  J&J just looked desperate for attention and made fools of themselves. Justin of yesteryear was a bad dude (and I’m still not convinced he’s changed much given he relatively recently cheated on his wife).  I’ve always loved Janet, but she’s lying through her teeth about this being an accident.  Her breast was intended to be seen.  Everyone knows that.  

• Love 3
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, Busybee said:

I feel like she knew it was planned because the original plan was for her to be in a gstring. She would have to agree to that. I feel it was done as a collective. The issue arises because the reception wasn't what they expected  and he let her take the fall and the brunt of it.

This is the correct analysis

• Like 3
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

It’s clearly evident he was trying to do something big and it doesn’t surprise me one bit that it was in his head to attempt to one-up Madonna, Britney, and Christina.  I highly doubt this stylist is lying.  MTV panning to his reacting directly after Britney and Madonna kissed embarrassed tf out of him and he wanted to look like a macho man again.  It just makes it all the more worse with this coming to light that not only did he VERY clearly throw Janet under the bus by allowing her to take all the blame and heat for this incident, but he also did it all out of spite for the fact that his ex girlfriend’s performance made him look like a ***** and he wanted to outshine her.

It was his song, his lyrics, GUARANTEED his idea to have that moment and Janet simply agreed because “there’s no such thing as bad press”.  Well, sadly they failed to one-up M, B, & C.  That performance was artistic and tasteful.  Same-*** kissing isn’t the same as a bare-a SS titty on national TV.  J&J just looked desperate for attention and made fools of themselves. Justin of yesteryear was a bad dude (and I’m still not convinced he’s changed much given he relatively recently cheated on his wife).  I’ve always loved Janet, but she’s lying through her teeth about this being an accident.  Her breast was intended to be seen.  Everyone knows that.  

JT is such a jerk. In 2003 he went on tour with Christina which was already bad enough. Britney performed with Christina and Madonna after that which was very gracious of her. Then the next year he feels the need to pull a stunt at the superbowl. Also JT did an SNL sketch where he played Jessica Simpson and made fun of her for being stupid, people forget about that. Was he nice to any woman, except for throwing Jessica Biel a bone by marrying her?

• Like 1