Justin Timberlake reportedly aimed to outdo Britney, Madonna & Xtina's VMA performance by setting up the "wardrobe malfunction"

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

if they revealed his butt instead, probably the reaction would've been minimal, because apparently a man's body isn't as profane as a woman's  :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

That area of a guy being exposed is often used for the purpose of comedy in entertainment, it would've been probably turned him into a laughing stock if he did, TBH. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

This is what he had to say/sing in 2006/2007

""Could you speak up and stop the mumbling
I don't think you're getting clear.
Sitting on the top it's hard to hear you from way up here.
I saw you tryin to act cute on tv just let me clear the air.
We missed you on the charts last week
Damn that's right, you wasn't there"

That was aimed at Prince who clapped back when someone said JT brought **** Back 

Prince said **** Back, it never left. 

This is why people who are prince fans dragged him for his prince tribute back in 2018, they didn't forget what he said in this song. 

• Like 3

1: If it was staged and intended why would Janet have to forgive him? They were both in on it, and the backlash is not his fault :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

2: Sounds legit he wanted to outdo Britney/Madonna/Xtina :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

3: However if he really wanted to outdo them, he should have kissed a man, or actually two men :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:.

^ I'd say if it was to happen in modern times, like this year, he would have to kiss Justin Bieber and Harry Styles. But sure his ballsack is not that big, unfortunately :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

1: If it was staged and intended why would Janet have to forgive him? They were both in on it, and the backlash is not his fault :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

2: Sounds legit he wanted to outdo Britney/Madonna/Xtina :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

3: However if he really wanted to outdo them, he should have kissed a man, or actually two men :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:.

^ I'd say if it was to happen in modern times, like this year, he would have to kiss Justin Bieber and Harry Styles. But sure his ballsack is not that big, unfortunately :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Yep, not just his fault, but he left the sinking ship immediately and left Janet with all the backlash. Janet was blacklisted, her career basically ended because of this performance, JT rolled with it, his popularity didn't decreased and he didn't demand justice for Janet. Okay, he apologized now, it's too little too late, but I think this topic should be dropped by now. 

Justin kissing two men:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: I would like to see that. Not gonna happen ever, remember his face during the Britney Madonna kiss. I think he wouldn't become this desperate of a try-hard, but who knows

• Like 2

This was planned, but reverse the roles, had it been a black guy that exposed a white womens breast on tv. 

All the blame and his career would be over, that's why it's so upsetting. 

Janet saw her career disappear cos she's a black woman, and JT being white is the victim and the hero in this tragic story. 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yep, not just his fault, but he left the sinking ship immediately and left Janet with all the backlash. Janet was blacklisted, her career basically ended because of this performance, JT rolled with it, his popularity didn't decreased and he didn't demand justice for Janet. Okay, he apologized now, it's too little too late, but I think this topic should be dropped by now. 

Justin kissing two men:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: I would like to see that. Not gonna happen ever, remember his face during the Britney Madonna kiss. I think he wouldn't become this desperate of a try-hard, but who knows

Well it wouldn't be that hot either if it was to happen, so i can deal with it not happening :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:. Justin's *** appeal vanished in like 2003 or something, imo.

It's probably gonna be Lil Nas X doing that, with Styles and Ricky Martin. I'd love that actually Music Video Fire GIF by Ricky Martin.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I’m sure it wasn’t just Justin that wanted to one up them. Madonna, Britney, and Christina would have been Janets competition as well. It’s not as if she was young and naive she was a grown a*$ adult woman in her late 30s. She knew well what she was doing and should have thought of the possible downside too, because as I said she was an over 30 year old woman that grew up in the business and she knew how **** worked. 

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

That area of a guy being exposed is often used for the purpose of comedy in entertainment, it would've been probably turned him into a laughing stock if he did, TBH. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Desperate teenage girls probably would’ve thirsted for it

unfoetunately :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: