Kid Cudi wore a dress while performing on SNL tonight, honoring Kurt Cobain

Illuminati confirmed, honestly :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:.

Sorry yall but i dont give a rats *** about this. It's not pretty with a stache and buzzcut. That man needs to wear a wig, trim his face and put on at least some concealer for this to work a bit. 

Ofc people should be able to wear what they want, as long as ppl are not popping nipples and cracks. But this is not him; it's a staged gimmick or something like that. Hence i dont dig it, cuz it's a mockery imo :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:. Expecting backlash in a sec, but i dont see anything genuine in faking it unless it's for obvious comedic or serious aesthetic reasons which this aint. 

Btw why would he honor Kurt by putting on a dress, am i missing something fundamental here? 

• Like 1

Kid Cudi really isn’t like the average rapper at all. Us who know a bit about him already knew so this didn’t surprise me and I think it’s very cool 🙌

About Justin Tranter... I’m sorry he had to endure that, but he should learn his place. He’s a Lou Taylor client so he’s indirectly funding conversion therapy practices *allegedly*. He could use the attention seeking energy to do better and make a difference in his daily life decisions. Just saying.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block