Former Little Mix member Jesy Nelson SERVING in new photos

Slayer

2 minutes ago, HolyTrinity said:

Hey Slayer maybe this is inappropriate but I was wondering if you know how are the girls doing since Jesy left. I mean between them. Do you know if they are ok with Jesy?
I really hope so and I know they are like sisters so...

Hey :)

This is not inappropriate at all, we are free to discuss things like this!

Little Mix as a three seem very solid but I honestly don't know what their relationship with Jesy is like now. I'd hate to think that they've fell out as their bond was SO strong! However, Jesy does not like any of their posts nor do the girls like her posts anymore :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I can understand they may be upset as Jesy left in the middle of an album cycle and then is going solo, I just hope if there are any issues they get resolved in the future as their friendship is what made Little Mix so amazing. Jesy still follows the girls and vice versa, however Jesy has unfollowed Perrie's bf, Perrie's cousin, Leigh-Anne's sister and other people. 

What are your thoughts? They really haven't said too much about what is going on. They could be talking in private for all we know. Unless it's some tactic that their labels are saying not to interact with her on social media to raise 'hype' about upcoming releases. I think Jesy will be the one to first acknowledge what their relationship is like now when she starts promo.

I love all four girls so I truly hope they are okay and still solid with eachother despite Jesy leaving - if they are not, I hope they rebuild that bond in the future! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Hey :)

This is not inappropriate at all, we are free to discuss things like this!

Little Mix as a three seem very solid but I honestly don't know what their relationship with Jesy is like now. I'd hate to think that they've fell out as their bond was SO strong! However, Jesy does not like any of their posts nor do the girls like her posts anymore :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I can understand they may be upset as Jesy left in the middle of an album cycle and then is going solo, I just hope if there are any issues they get resolved in the future as their friendship is what made Little Mix so amazing. Jesy still follows the girls and vice versa, however Jesy has unfollowed Perrie's bf, Perrie's cousin, Leigh-Anne's sister and other people. 

What are your thoughts? They really haven't said too much about what is going on. They could be talking in private for all we know. Unless it's some tactic that their labels are saying not to interact with her on social media to raise 'hype' about upcoming releases. I think Jesy will be the one to first acknowledge what their relationship is like now when she starts promo.

I love all four girls so I truly hope they are okay and still solid with eachother despite Jesy leaving - if they are not, I hope they rebuild that bond in the future! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Ye I notice the Instagram thing but maybe is an agreement to stop being related to Little Mix. Fans see these things so maybe they agree to stay private about the friendship like you said. I hope so :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:.
However in the GLAMOUR Women Of The Year interview when Perri said something like '' It feels amazing to start the new year as a trio with a number 1 single'' :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

32 minutes ago, 1jonatanmejia said:

I feel very slighted by her a bit only because she said she couldn’t deal with the pressures of fame and what not, now she’s pursuing a solo career? I hope it’s worth it. 

In her statement she said she didn't like the pressure of being in a girl group and constantly being compared to the other girls, she didn't say she was leaving the business.

However, I do get where you're coming from because she'd still receive pressure being a solo artist and you can argue it'd be more pressure. However, Jesy has said so many times over the years she hates being compared to the other girls in Little Mix and has said she was jealous of how beautiful and skinny they were. I don't think she'll ever be able to 'escape' Little Mix or being compared to the other girls, they'll probably be pitted against each other even more now unfortunately.

I just hope it works out for her too, she gave nearly a decade of herself to Little Mix and endured so much bullying and trolling. I'm happy for her finally doing what she wants to do.

I love little mix, and will support them and Jesy. However, I wish Jesy had just been upfront and said she wants to go solo. I understand she went through the worst of it in the media but now she will be shouldering it all by herself. So I think the reason for leaving was disingenuous tbh. It’s probably been a long time coming, Jesy’s line in Wasabi foreshadowed it lol “when she going solo?” Now I guess lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why are the ATRL comments on her such a mess aq9Apl8.gif

Honestly, they must have no lives to attack her constantly :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

The same people that would call her ugly and would troll her, even after she revealed these sorts of comments caused her to attempt to end her own life - some people are just horrible, especially the people there.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Slayer said:

Retired people don't spend time in their homes? Well I guess retired people are a lot older too.

Also she never said she was retiring :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

you are right, she never said "retirement". she said something like leaving to focus on her mental health after years of struggling with the ‘constant pressure of being in a girl group and living up to expectations’.

And thats was... FOR ME... bull****, one month after she was already working on her solo project. Is she expecting to NOT feel pressured? Just because she is not in a girl group anymore? Now, as a solo act, it will be SO MUCH MORE PRESSURE.

I dont have a problem with her leaving the group, I think its pretty normal and expected, but I hate the "reasons" they gave, you know?

Just like the reasons Geri gave when she left Spice... :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I really enjoyed the last LM album, sad that she left right after the release... was a bummer.

• Love 1

@Slayer some fans pointed out that she hated the costumes and the top 40 Radio sound, I get what they are saying. 

Looking back at the LM5 era, the girls look grown up and what you expect from 25 (Perrie) to 27 year old women, and Jesy always loved the R&B stuff over the pop Music. 

I feel like since she's turning 30 this year, she probably felt too grown up for the Confetti look and sound as it probably seemed to her as not a natural progression but more back to what works  

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block