Lou Taylor pays respect to Michael Jackson Estate lawyer that has just died-anothet connection between Britney Spears and Michael Jackson Estate after new business manager is approved

I was just scrolling down my Instagram and I saw that Lou Taylor just posted a tribute to Michael Jackson Estate lawyer that has died in this week.(Yes,I still follow her). Take a look :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNadij-Fd1tvrD-dhz74dv7J6CPfgZpObc7cMI0/?igshid=19ths9cchuz82

Few days ago Michael Jackson's son as well posted a tribute to this attorney aimd his death:

After judge approved Michael Jackson's last business manager to be Britney's manager I found odd this new post of Lou Taylor.

Not to mention both lawyers of Jamie Spears's legal team are Michael Jackson Estate lawyers...

More and more dots connects MJ and Britney and their tragic lives.

• Like 4
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm on deadline over the next two days so I won't get a chance to dig into it for a couple of days... But that name sounds very familiar...So familiar that when I just did a search I've discovere

I was just scrolling down my Instagram and I saw that Lou Taylor just posted a tribute to Michael Jackson Estate lawyer that has died in this week.(Yes,I still follow her). Take a look : https://

umm... Actually Michael Jackson's estate lawyers are related to the conservatorship lawyers. Iirc Jeryll Cohen is both Jamie's lawyer and she handled MJ's estate. Once she even called Andrew Wallet to

Lou knows basically everyone in the business. Honestly I wouldnt look to much into it since this attorney that passed wasnt linked to Britney's conservatorship directely. And judging from Prince's post he seemed like someone nice and the little I know about Prince is that he and Paris avoid Hollywood vultures like a plague.

RIP Mr. Sir :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

4 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Lou knows basically everyone in the business. Honestly I wouldnt look to much into it since this attorney that passed wasnt linked to Britney's conservatorship directely. And judging from Prince's post he seemed like someone nice and the little I know about Prince is that he and Paris avoid Hollywood vultures like a plague.

RIP Mr. Sir :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

umm... Actually Michael Jackson's estate lawyers are related to the conservatorship lawyers. Iirc Jeryll Cohen is both Jamie's lawyer and she handled MJ's estate. Once she even called Andrew Wallet to testify on behalf of the MJ's estate due to his handling of Britney's estate.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

@Steel Magnolia it is another potential link that connects Sam with Lou... :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:   So Howard was yet another person who was involved in both Britney's case and in MJ's case. Too many coincidences to be just coincidences, imo...

I'm on deadline over the next two days so I won't get a chance to dig into it for a couple of days...

But that name sounds very familiar...So familiar that when I just did a search I've discovered that I've got a whole folder full of emails from Carmela Kelly dating back to 2010 to 2012 where the two of us are sleuthing him. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

EDIT: The emails all appear to be in relation to Courtney Love and the Nirvana catalog. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 3
  • Like 3