An open letter to Britney's court-appointed attorney Sam Ingham telling him to end the conservatorship

14 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

But we respect her private space, it's not like we are stalkers. 

Yap, there is a fine line there, but i like that fans care. 

And no fan or documentary-viewer said: Omg she is a weak woman or something like that, we all know she is a strong woman! 

Maybe she is even afraid of her freedom? Because let's be real here: It's so long ago... 

BUT: We know many facts and how they treated her... 

It's not fair! 

Yeah we’re only analyzing the information that’s been presented to us and Ms. Britney Spears herself said that she “appreciates the informed support of the fans”

don’t listen to Jamie Lynn she will have you convinced the sky is purple

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Yeah we’re only analyzing the information that’s been presented to us and Ms. Britney Spears herself said that she “appreciates the informed support of the fans”

don’t listen to Jamie Lynn she will have you convinced the sky is purple

The mainfocus should be on her family. 

The addams family is nicer 

3b661ab5750a85a8e1fb097c9285b7ac.gif

3 hours ago, Switchy said:

I'm confused. What is this letter supposed to do? What happens when it's ignored and they continue on the path of their strategy? Where is all the heat for Jamie and his TEAM of lawyers to do what Britney is requesting? 

Right?!

This seems really counter-productive to me...As in, "the movement" has kind of lost the plot? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 3

Legally this letter means nothing. Its a threat letter. 

The letter Lisa said about the "100 lawyers" is the one we should anticipate if it actually is in the works. Those 100 cali lawyers should be the ones who could take Britney's case to federal levels. 

At least it put pressure on Ingham, if the group responsible for the letter indeed has people capable of doing something he's kinda screwd. The timing is also good, he screwd up with the Bessemer filling so it works as a "we see you *****" for to not screw things again. 

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Right?!

This seems really counter-productive to me...As in, "the movement" has kind of lost the plot? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I've heard a tweet claiming that a, "federal investigation", will allegedly be instigated by a 100 lawyers if he doesn't file for the conservatorship to be terminated by May 9th? IDK how that would work, though.

My biggest fear is that fans somehow achieving Britney being assigned to a different court-appointed attorney who DOESN'T listen to her wishes at all, like many court-appointed attorneys who deal with conservatorships have been accused of.

I am not a fan of Sam Ingham, but at this point in time, he's the best we got, at least so far....

10 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

The letter Lisa said about the "100 lawyers" is the one we should anticipate if it actually is in the works. Those 100 cali lawyers should be the ones who could take Britney's case to federal levels. 

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I've heard a tweet claiming that a, "federal investigation", will allegedly be instigated by a 100 lawyers if he doesn't file for the conservatorship to be terminated by May 9th? IDK how that would work, though.

My biggest fear is that fans somehow achieving Britney being assigned to a different court-appointed attorney who DOESN'T listen to her wishes at all, like many court-appointed attorneys who deal with conservatorships have been accused of.

I am not a fan of Sam Ingham, but at this point in time, he's the best we got, at least so far....

@Steel Magnolia My apologies, looks like in my post I had mistaken this letter for the one McCarley posted. 

• Like 1

So if Ingham doesn't do what a certain group wants(who wrote this letter?), they want him to be investigated and/ or replaced. Which would make the process of doing what Britney wants even longer...but they are mad at Ingham for taking so long...

This seems counterproductive and misplaced. Hold Ingham accountable, yes!  But, I don't think this is the way to go about it. 

• Love 3

The way I look at it when it comes to Ingham...

Yes, he may have broken laws...12 years ago.

However, if Ingham hasn't been doing his job over the past 12 years and Britney has nailed him on something — because let's be real, something major must have gone down for him to suddenly start working for her instead of against her — then it's in his best interest to start lawyering to save his life.

If he's broken laws, then what better way to absolve himself of a crime than to be the best damn lawyer Britney's ever come across? 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Switchy said:

I'm confused. What is this letter supposed to do? What happens when it's ignored and they continue on the path of their strategy? Where is all the heat for Jamie and his TEAM of lawyers to do what Britney is requesting? 

The oposite side doesn't have the obligation to do what Britney wants, her lawyer does and he isn't doing it, that's why they are going after him.

• Like 5

I think that given the nature of this letter, which is well written and thorough, that rather than demanding an end to the conservatorship the demand be for Ingham to step down and give Britney fresh new council of her own choosing.  She clearly never wanted him.  He is court-appointed...court appointed attorneys are the worst of the worst.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I think that given the nature of this letter, which is well written and thorough, that rather than demanding an end to the conservatorship the demand be for Ingham to step down and give Britney fresh new council of her own choosing.  She clearly never wanted him.  He is court-appointed...court appointed attorneys are the worst of the worst.

That makes a lot more sense! Especially given their extremely short time frame.

However, it would set her back months to bring a new Council on board...There's got to be a reason why Britney hasn't already demanded that herself.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Legally this letter means nothing. Its a threat letter. 

At least it put pressure on Ingham, if the group responsible for the letter indeed has people capable of doing something he's kinda screwd. The timing is also good, he screwd up with the Bessemer filling so it works as a "we see you *****" for to not screw things again. 

I heard that with that letter too he has until may 9 to end the conservatorship or there would be a federal investigation 

• Like 1