Bryan Spears’ girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend?) via Instagram story...

35 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Better for her, isn’t she really young? Like 19 or 20? She doesn’t need the stress of that family. 

I think she said she's 24 or something... still young, especially for Bryan but not super duper young

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still can't at everyone related to Britney having the same 6 or 7 names just in different combinations

So if I'm understanding this thread correctly all I need to do is change my name to like Lyn Jamii, sign the NDA with my fingers crossed behind my back, sleep with Bryan, learn the family secrets, and

Girl, the illuminati are among us: Sam Lutfi / Sam Asghari / Sam Ingham Jamie / Lynne / Jamie Lynn / Amber Lynn Mark Vincent Kaplan / Miller Kaplan / Jordan Miller / Brett Miller

20 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

she looks literally like a lookalike of britney. It's so creepy :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I don’t think they look enough alike for that to be creepy. They’re two completely different people with different features. They both have dyed blonde hair and dress s*xily - that’s about all I see in common. I went to college with thousands of girls who looked like this.

I said the same thing back in 2004 when people said Justin and Kevin were dead ringer look alikes.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she still has some pictures with him, but she deleted the Easter one, it was her, Bryan and Lexie

That’s her brother? Jesus Britney really lucked out considering what her siblings look like.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1