Bryan Spears’ girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend?) via Instagram story...

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she still has some pictures with him, but she deleted the Easter one, it was her, Bryan and Lexie

5 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Imagine Dating someone that looks like both your younger sisters...

disgusted team america GIF

she looks literally like a lookalike of britney. It's so creepy :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Jason Trawick follows her.

With the way Bryan was talking  about women with strong opinions on that interview... I think we can imagine how hard is to be his girlfriend.

She needs to give us some tea.

Especially when you see the pics she posts on IG

I mean she's young and gorgeous so I got nothing against her pics themselves but I can't see a more tradionalist type like Bryan being okay with his gf posting pics like that all over the internet

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Especially when you see the pics she posts on IG

I mean she's young and gorgeous so I got nothing against her pics themselves but I can't see a more tradionalist type like Bryan being okay with his gf posting pics like that all over the internet

I think he is in his middle age crisis and uses a "hot young girlfriend" to feed his ego. Their relationship looked off.

He seems conservative, with time he probably would start to hate her content, no doubt.

If she was in this for money, something really bad must have happened to make her stop her goal. If she really liked him, she probably woke up with the fact that guy is a jerk.

• Like 7

I hope she spills some tea!!

I showed my boy toy Framing Britney Spears yesterday & he said Bryan was so much like Jamie & he was disgusted. 

(my boy toy also said there’s no way Britney would say she cried for two weeks after that for being painted in a “negative light”...that she’s way too strong to want to be seen like that)

• Love 1