What's a song you used to skip but now can't stop listening to?

I was like 10 or 11 when the Britney EP came out. I would skip Slave 4 U. It was too mature for me. Almost everything else hit right for an angsty preteen. 

Lately I rediscovered it though and I'm in love. 

I also wasn't a fan of Blackout when it released but it grew on me the older I got.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Passenger- I’m sorry but I can’t escape the feeling that it’s propaganda for the cship:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: but anyways when I actually listened to it, I interpreted  the songs meaning as like not wanting to be the one chasing someone down for love/doing all the work in a relationship. And honestly It’s so beautiful like  :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: UGH AND I RELATE TO HER SO MUCH cuz I’m still waiting for my Prince Charming to come save me and take the wheel :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Spoiler

and also we can “ride” without a map:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

On 4/11/2021 at 1:02 AM, Stannedforever said:

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

The lyrics didn't resonate with me when it was released and it felt very manufactured ballad, but now I consider it as a classic pop ballad :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I also love to belt it out loud on my living room :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

omg yes same and when Christmas rolls around I make everyone listen to this:

ok, imma get dragged but i didn't like BOMT in the beginning i felt it was too bubbly (became a fan during OIDIA) and i was more into "darker songs" like stronger but now i cannot exist without BOMT and i also think that nowadays its a song that is considered a classic by everyone and its frequently played in the radio, and like at overall events of the GP.

also i basically disliked the whole ITZ album when it first came out and also BLACKOUT (i loved BTI tho') and now i cannot live without those two albums, they're like my top 2 and (glory is top 3).

touch of my hand is a song i've come to love too.

YES im weird.

On 4/11/2021 at 2:31 PM, TakeYourHand said:

Mannequin. It sounded too chaotic and experimental yet underproduced. Almost as if it wasn’t finished but I love the heck out of that song now. 
This remix actually helped me appreciate the song more and it’s still one of my favorite Britney remixes EVER. It’s a vibe.

WOW. I have never heard this, and I had similar feelings about the original, but this is a BOP :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

12 hours ago, britneyluv said:

WOW. I have never heard this, and I had similar feelings about the original, but this is a BOP :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

It’s seriously one of my all time favorite remixes of any song. They gave the song a new and fresh feel. I love the vibe so much! Also the video makes it feel even more ethereal and lethargic almost. 

• Love 1