What's a song you used to skip but now can't stop listening to?

I use to sleep on the entire Oops album (except the singles) before I started to suddenly appreciate What U See (Is What U Get), One Kiss From You, Where Are You Now, Girl in the Mirror, You Got It All and Heart

I didn't use to frequently skip HIAM as such, but I've suddenly found new love for the song ever since Brian posted the bts rehearsals

I've started to enjoy If I'm DancingCoupure Électrique a lot more in recent years

• Like 3
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me it was Freak show. When it was released i thought it was a strange song, now i love it!

I actually didn't like toxic and used to skip it then i saw the light, but i can't tell it's my favorite song of hers, i mean the gp go Crazy for toxic but do they know blackout exists ? 

Lonely!  Such a great song, but I remember skipping it when Britney first came out.

10 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

I actually didn't like toxic and used to skip it:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: then i saw the light, but i can't tell it's my favorite song of hers, i mean the gp go Crazy for toxic but do they know blackout exists ? 

Toxic is better than Blackout, though :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Every year or so I go back into the archives and purposefully listen to the songs I used to “skip”  back in the day. Currently I’m obsessively replaying ‘Don’t Hang Up’, ‘You Got It All’ (original demo tape version), and ‘Rock Me In’. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

Toxic is better than Blackout, though :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 but Iv heard toxic so much during my life time it does not even feel like a song anymore. It’s just like a bunch of sounds to me now... 

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow u didnt like Amnesia at first?

That song is the bomb!

I don’t know! I used to think that the song was so childish and her baby voice was just too much on that song, but now that’s exactly what I like about the song ahah

• Like 1

Criminal.

It wasn’t my favorite, but I had a friend that loved it. Now I enjoy it & I think it’s really well-produced.

Especially how the chorus commences with a slight pause...then you can hear her say “but...”  in that iconic, raspy, signature Britney sound.

Instrumentals immediately kick back in...honestly perfection.

• Love 1