What's a song you used to skip but now can't stop listening to?

BRSM_jl

I use to sleep on the entire Oops album (except the singles) before I started to suddenly appreciate What U See (Is What U Get), One Kiss From You, Where Are You Now, Girl in the Mirror, You Got It All and Heart

I didn't use to frequently skip HIAM as such, but I've suddenly found new love for the song ever since Brian posted the bts rehearsals

I've started to enjoy If I'm DancingCoupure Électrique a lot more in recent years

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every year or so I go back into the archives and purposefully listen to the songs I used to “skip”  back in the day. Currently I’m obsessively replaying ‘Don’t Hang Up’, ‘You Got It All’ (original demo tape version), and ‘Rock Me In’. 

Criminal.

It wasn’t my favorite, but I had a friend that loved it. Now I enjoy it & I think it’s really well-produced.

Especially how the chorus commences with a slight pause...then you can hear her say “but...”  in that iconic, raspy, signature Britney sound.

Instrumentals immediately kick back in...honestly perfection.

Archived