What's a song you used to skip but now can't stop listening to?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me it was Freak show. When it was released i thought it was a strange song, now i love it!

I actually didn't like toxic and used to skip it then i saw the light, but i can't tell it's my favorite song of hers, i mean the gp go Crazy for toxic but do they know blackout exists ? 

Lonely!  Such a great song, but I remember skipping it when Britney first came out.

Most of blackout I would skip

And any of her other songs that are super produced 

surprisingly blackout doesn’t sound that produced anymore compared to FFT/BJ/SITS, and has quite grown on me it unleashes my inner freak:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Like I would always skip piece of me for example

• Love 1
1 minute ago, toysoldier88 said:

I actually didn't like toxic and used to skip it:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: then i saw the light, but i can't tell it's my favorite song of hers, i mean the gp go Crazy for toxic but do they know blackout exists ? 

I also use to not like toxic

... it’s still not my favorite song by her and I seldom play it, I prefer the deep cuts like overprotected, 3, etc..

My friends who don’t stan Britney  look at me crazy when they find out I don’t like toxic because that’s the only song they like 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

ok, this is from back in the day when the Oops album came out. My siblings and I used to skip Stronger because of the weird intro, we were always like :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: NEXT!

but eventually we let it play and we were like :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:  and now is one of my favorite songs ever :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean