Britney Spears' former business manager Lou Taylor threatens BreatheHeavy/Exhale AGAIN

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Despite what went down, let's keep the comments as clean as possible please. "When they go low, we go high."

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that bitter dried up grandma   she can threaten with as many sues as she wants, won't change the fact that she's a lunatic who happens to be a thief as well  at the end of the day, she's trying to shu

Love you Lou You're inspirational, i aspire to be  fierce business woman like you

No forced apology this time

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Dirk said:

She's very influential and have a lot of friends in the industry, I doubt that something bad will happen to her.

So was Harvey Weinstein. Extemely powerful compared to old Lou Lou. You never know when life has the wolves of karma ready to swallow and chew you whole.