Britney Spears' former business manager Lou Taylor threatens BreatheHeavy/Exhale AGAIN

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Despite what went down, let's keep the comments as clean as possible please. "When they go low, we go high."

20 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Notice how she didn't go after the surprise witness (at least from what I've found please correct me if I'm wrong) who is the actual source of this topic. It was the same last time, she went after Jordan when it was Courtney love who "defamed" her. She's just acting like a bully because she can. 

Yeah I'm very confused by this. It doesn't make sense that she would go after Jordan instead of the source of who put it out there originally...?

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I wonder if all of this can turn into an article of some kind. Its sure an interesting story:

"Lou Taylor, head of Tri-Star Entertainment and former Business Manager for the Britney Spears brand, threatens Exhale/BreathHeavy (a fan forum) amid her connections to $600 million dollars that are *allegedly* missing from Spears account."

This is not a threat by any means but... Would you like to see that happen Lou-Lou? You're throwing more gasoline to the fire without ever proving your innocence so it seems like it :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

This story is going to blow up eventually, either you like it or not. Its funny you keep threatening fans when theres an audience coming that will discuss you using BRITNEY'S MONEY to pay for your lawyers on a personal hunt against a few of her fans. Let that sink in :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Have a great day bestie :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

*allegedly* 

Exactly how do we get this to the media’s attention

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Doesnt make it right or ok. I literally got warning points for saying that Demi is milking her issues and I wonder how she will promote her next album. I dont remember calling her any names or anything. 

This is the most speech restricted forum I have ever been and its only been like this for a short time. Which is why Im annoyed. 

oohh

u think so? i feel like it's a bit less restrictive than atrl

on atrl u can get warning points just for saying nicknames like "flopga"

but yeah censorship is awful

i think jordan is careful because this site is hosted by google and he gets the hosting money from ads

advisors will refuse to host ads on websites where theres a lot of slurs or **** stuff

5 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Put Jordan under c-ship, once he banned me for calling someone a b tch :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: and he clearly doesn't like me :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Just an innocent suggestion :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Who did you call a b!ttch?  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Was it this puerto rican male who considers himself finest? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1