Britney Spears' former business manager Lou Taylor threatens BreatheHeavy/Exhale AGAIN

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Despite what went down, let's keep the comments as clean as possible please. "When they go low, we go high."

I wonder if all of this can turn into an article of some kind. Its sure an interesting story:

"Lou Taylor, head of Tri-Star Entertainment and former Business Manager for the Britney Spears brand, threatens Exhale/BreathHeavy (a fan forum) amid her connections to $600 million dollars that are *allegedly* missing from Spears account."

This is not a threat by any means but... Would you like to see that happen Lou-Lou? You're throwing more gasoline to the fire without ever proving your innocence so it seems like it :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

This story is going to blow up eventually, either you like it or not. Its funny you keep threatening fans when theres an audience coming that will discuss you using BRITNEY'S MONEY to pay for your lawyers on a personal hunt against a few of her fans. Let that sink in :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Have a great day bestie :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

*allegedly* 

• Like 1
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that bitter dried up grandma   she can threaten with as many sues as she wants, won't change the fact that she's a lunatic who happens to be a thief as well  at the end of the day, she's trying to shu

Love you Lou You're inspirational, i aspire to be  fierce business woman like you

No forced apology this time

Posted Images

• Exhale+
24 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Then maybe you should stop. I understand your concern but this forum has turned into people writing and speculating about people they don't know all day every day. We don't know everyone's side of the story and it's not worth getting sued over.

I would agree if he was the primary source of what is being said but he didn't. He just used his platform to present information. Its impossible to control opinions. 

Notice how she didn't go after the surprise witness (at least from what I've found please correct me if I'm wrong) who is the actual source of this topic. It was the same last time, she went after Jordan when it was Courtney love who "defamed" her. She's just acting like a bully because she can. 

• Like 9

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

20 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Notice how she didn't go after the surprise witness (at least from what I've found please correct me if I'm wrong) who is the actual source of this topic. It was the same last time, she went after Jordan when it was Courtney love who "defamed" her. She's just acting like a bully because she can. 

Yeah I'm very confused by this. It doesn't make sense that she would go after Jordan instead of the source of who put it out there originally...?

I've already told you but this was a great video! Very classy, as always!

You always respond so well:wink_britney_everytime_white:

She's just scared and trying to hide the truth from coming out 

• Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

37 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I wonder if all of this can turn into an article of some kind. Its sure an interesting story:

"Lou Taylor, head of Tri-Star Entertainment and former Business Manager for the Britney Spears brand, threatens Exhale/BreathHeavy (a fan forum) amid her connections to $600 million dollars that are *allegedly* missing from Spears account."

This is not a threat by any means but... Would you like to see that happen Lou-Lou? You're throwing more gasoline to the fire without ever proving your innocence so it seems like it :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

This story is going to blow up eventually, either you like it or not. Its funny you keep threatening fans when theres an audience coming that will discuss you using BRITNEY'S MONEY to pay for your lawyers on a personal hunt against a few of her fans. Let that sink in :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Have a great day bestie :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

*allegedly* 

Exactly how do we get this to the media’s attention

I completely agree with Jordan that she should prove her innocence, clear the air for the fans.... or else nothing will change. 

All we want is for Britney’s money not to be siphoned from her and for her to have her wishes granted in court. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Doesnt make it right or ok. I literally got warning points for saying that Demi is milking her issues and I wonder how she will promote her next album. I dont remember calling her any names or anything. 

This is the most speech restricted forum I have ever been and its only been like this for a short time. Which is why Im annoyed. 

oohh

u think so? i feel like it's a bit less restrictive than atrl

on atrl u can get warning points just for saying nicknames like "flopga"

but yeah censorship is awful

i think jordan is careful because this site is hosted by google and he gets the hosting money from ads

advisors will refuse to host ads on websites where theres a lot of slurs or nsfw stuff

Lou contact me !!!!! I want to quit my job and put my vulnerable rich grandfather under a conservatorship ... so I can live off of his money !!!! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

P.s... my brother needs convertion therapy... he is gayer and weirder every day... he likes katy floperry :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 9
5 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Put Jordan under c-ship, once he banned me for calling someone a b tch :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: and he clearly doesn't like me :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Just an innocent suggestion :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Who did you call a b!ttch?  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Was it this puerto rican male who considers himself finest? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Roger said:

Be wary of the others,

The ones closest to Lou,

The cease and desist they send you,

And the legal threats that they do !

People can take everything away from Lou
But they can never take away her truth

:kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:
  • Haha 4
17 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

People can take everything away from Lou