Britney Spears' former business manager Lou Taylor threatens BreatheHeavy/Exhale AGAIN

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Despite what went down, let's keep the comments as clean as possible please. "When they go low, we go high."

Oh hi Lou :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Nice seeing you round these parts again :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Congrats on closing the sale of Tri Stars Nashville office to an insurance company :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Probably the most honest $$$ you've made since allegedly orchestrating the imprisonment of queen britney :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Either way, that move, this one, and the weird IG posts on britney's account smell strongly of you orchestrating some more BS. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

No one is that ******* stupid. We're watching you. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Weirdo

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, CinderHELLa said:

Oh hi Lou :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Nice seeing you round these parts again :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Congrats on closing the sale of Tri Stars Nashville office to an insurance company :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Probably the most honest $$$ you've made since allegedly orchestrating the imprisonment of queen britney :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Either way, that move, this one, and the weird IG posts on britney's account smell strongly of you orchestrating some more BS. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

No one is that ******* stupid. We're watching you. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Weirdo

Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group: 1 star on Google Reviews!

"If you’re trusting this management with your money you’re making a terrible mistake. There is a lot of shady stuff going on in there, which will hopefully soon be revealed in court. Please, think twice before letting these people manage your money."

"Extremely shady and unethical. Must be looked into."

"Corruption, laundering, cover-ups, takedowns and Meghan Trainor, what less could you want?"

"Do not let your clients work here!!! This place will probably not exist for much longer"

THAT LAST ONE SENDS ME CAUSE IT AGED SO WELL :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Discover these and other stellar reviews here! I love the fact that she allegedly tries so hard to polish her online image but she can't do **** about Google reviews. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tri+star+entertainment&source=hp&ei=0_ZxYN2eF-qj_QbsiYHIBA&gs_ssp=eJzj4tZP1zcsM04vzjMoNmC0UjWosLAwMzFPMjE3S00zSUpJMrUyqEiyMDdPMbU0SU00TDI0NkjzEispylQoLkksUkjNK0ktKknMzMsFsgBLuBey&oq=tri+star+enter&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBABGAAyCwguEMcBEK8BEJMCMggILhDHARCvATIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIICAAQFhAKEB4yCAgAEBYQChAeMggIABAWEAoQHjoCCCk6CAgpELEDEIMBOgUIKRCxAzoICAAQ6gIQjwE6DgguELEDEMcBEKMCEJMCOggIABCxAxCDAToICC4QsQMQgwE6BQgAELEDOgUILhCxAzoOCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6AggAOggILhDHARCjAjoOCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQrwFQ9GtYpYEBYLeJAWgBcAB4AIABkgKIAagOkgEFNC45LjGYAQCgAQGwAR4&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp#wptab=s:H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLWT9c3LDNOL84zKH7E6M4t8PLHPWEpu0lrTl5jtODiCs7IL3fNK8ksqRTS4mKDshS4-KWQ9WkwSPFyIQvw7GLi98lPTswJyM8MSi3LTC0vXsSqX1KUqVBcklikUFyQX1RSrJCYl6KQmleSWlSSmJmXC2QppBfllxYoFEF0AACL3yFVnQAAAA

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, CinderHELLa said:

Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group: 1 star on Google Reviews!

"If you’re trusting this management with your money you’re making a terrible mistake. There is a lot of shady stuff going on in there, which will hopefully soon be revealed in court. Please, think twice before letting these people manage your money."

"Extremely shady and unethical. Must be looked into."

"Corruption, laundering, cover-ups, takedowns and Meghan Trainor, what less could you want?"

"Do not let your clients work here!!! This place will probably not exist for much longer"

THAT LAST ONE SENDS ME CAUSE IT AGED SO WELL :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Discover these and other stellar reviews here! I love the fact that she allegedly tries so hard to polish her online image but she can't do **** about Google reviews. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tri+star+entertainment&source=hp&ei=0_ZxYN2eF-qj_QbsiYHIBA&gs_ssp=eJzj4tZP1zcsM04vzjMoNmC0UjWosLAwMzFPMjE3S00zSUpJMrUyqEiyMDdPMbU0SU00TDI0NkjzEispylQoLkksUkjNK0ktKknMzMsFsgBLuBey&oq=tri+star+enter&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBABGAAyCwguEMcBEK8BEJMCMggILhDHARCvATIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIICAAQFhAKEB4yCAgAEBYQChAeMggIABAWEAoQHjoCCCk6CAgpELEDEIMBOgUIKRCxAzoICAAQ6gIQjwE6DgguELEDEMcBEKMCEJMCOggIABCxAxCDAToICC4QsQMQgwE6BQgAELEDOgUILhCxAzoOCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6AggAOggILhDHARCjAjoOCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQrwFQ9GtYpYEBYLeJAWgBcAB4AIABkgKIAagOkgEFNC45LjGYAQCgAQGwAR4&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp#wptab=s:H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLWT9c3LDNOL84zKH7E6M4t8PLHPWEpu0lrTl5jtODiCs7IL3fNK8ksqRTS4mKDshS4-KWQ9WkwSPFyIQvw7GLi98lPTswJyM8MSi3LTC0vXsSqX1KUqVBcklikUFyQX1RSrJCYl6KQmleSWlSSmJmXC2QppBfllxYoFEF0AACL3yFVnQAAAA

tiffany pollard laughing GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah well Jordan and his minions giving me warning points for bull**** reasons is being an ******* for the sake of being an *******. You cant say anything on here anymore without the word police acting like lunatics. 

It's kinda same on every pop forum out there

And Twitter suspends accounts very easily

ATRL is even worse

Just now, Dreams said:

It's kinda same on every pop forum out there

And Twitter suspends accounts very easily

ATRL is even worse

Doesnt make it right or ok. I literally got warning points for saying that Demi is milking her issues and I wonder how she will promote her next album. I dont remember calling her any names or anything. 

This is the most speech restricted forum I have ever been and its only been like this for a short time. Which is why Im annoyed. 

• Haha 2