Taylor Swift's 'Fearless' re-release moved 500k copies in 24 hours, scores biggest Spotify debut of 2021

Honestly we have to stan?

Like who else can re-release an a re-recorded album and have this big a debut? This is big for any new material release but a re-recording of old material?Β :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

We have to give it up for Ms Swift. She really is a legend. The white gays were right about ha:livinggg_dancing_killing_it_party_music_grooving_pink:

10 hours ago, dr35 said:

Taylor Swift's re-release of Fearless (Taylor's Version) shiftedΒ 500,000 units globally, in just 24 hours. This marks her 9th album to debut with 500k.

27 songs, including vaulted tracks never heard by the public, this could easily move over a million by weeks end!

Fearless (Taylor's Version) alsoΒ has the biggest debut on Spotify in 2021, surpassing Justin Bieber's new album Justice.

thoughts? How big will β€˜Fearless’ be?

Β 

taylor-swift-spotify.jpg.6e52906dcee4820ce4be7e304559fea4.jpg

Poor πŸ›΄:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

He can’t win even with all the shady releases from his artists :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

So she released the new version of "Fearless" before "Taylor Swift"? Or she won't re-record her debut album?

She just decided to do fearless first. I don’t think she gave a reasoning it’s just the one she decided to start with. She’s suppose to re-record them all.Β 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I love the re-release.

Its amazing how she still sounds the same as she does in the original.

The one song I am obsessed with on it is Mr. Perfectly Fine.

I wish she released it as a single with a video cause

Β I would've loved seeing her shade Joe Jonas, who this song is aboutΒ 

(Not that I got a problem with him, in fact he was my celeb crush as a teen)

It would've been juicy lol

• Love 1
9 hours ago, mythology said:

Our fave could nevah:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Β 

5 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

She sold 500k for Oops!... in the US alone in pure sales alone in the first 24 hoursΒ so she actually already did. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

And that too, Britney did not move 500k UNITS (which mostly includes of streaming) which can easily be achieved by pressing a button, but moved 500k COPIES, which requires 1 individual to leave their homes, go to a store that sells CD's, and actually buy a physical copy of the album so it is crazy to think that half a million people were willing to do all that, just to get a Britney copy :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Also, Britney sold 500k copies in the US alone so there is no doubt that she would have been already by a million by the end of its first day of release. After all, the album did sell 2.5 million copies internationally in its first week.Β :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Truly the Blonde QueenΒ of the 2000s :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Β 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Β 

And that too, Britney did not move 500k UNITS (which mostly includes of streaming) which can easily be achieved by pressing a button, but moved 500k COPIES, which requires 1 individual to leave their homes, go to a store that sells CD's, and actually buy a physical copy of the album so it is crazy to think that half a million people were willing to do all that, just to get a Britney copy :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Also, Britney sold 500k copies in the US alone so there is no doubt that she would have been already by a million by the end of its first day of release. After all, the album did sell 2.5 million copies internationally in its first week.Β :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Truly the Blonde QueenΒ of the 2000s :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Β 

Sis that was over 2 decades ago.Β  Taylor had much more success with her albums, selling millions of each on the first week alone.Β  Taylor's album sales are much more impressive and consistent, and this is coming from someone who can't stand the *****:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block