Britney's Instagram page accidentally post an Avril Lavigne pic?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sjadeupdate said:

"Crowd Surf has recently stepped into the artist management space, co-management talent such as Loren Gray (alongside Larry Rudolph at Maverick), AJ McLean of Backstreet Boys (alongside Johnny Wright), and Max & Harvey (alongside Tim Byrne at Fandom Management)."

And Avril is or used to be managed by Maverick.

Loren, the first girl on this "Britney" post promoting The Zone.

Just now, Marlijn said:

Yeah also another profile picture, mmm i dont think this is true 

that's not supposed to be Britney's profile, but santa.spears profile. This is a screenshot of a story that account posted https://www.instagram.com/santa.spears/

who btw also has another story shading Jordan and Cassie just after that one.

I still find it so strange that we all follow Britney's IG, we all got the notifications from all the posts she uploaded yesterday, but somehow, we all missed this Avril pic, except for santa.spears who even had the time to take a screenshot before being taken down. Don't you think everyone would've start reporting it the moment it happened?

Besides, that Avril picture seems to come from this 2019 interview.

even if the accounts "were switched" why would she/her team even post that screencap two years later? If you go to Avril's instagram, it has very few posts https://www.instagram.com/avrillavigne/ and doesn't seem to be the kind that posts all sorts of random pictures

20 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

I don't get notifications half the time, I don't know why

yeah, but out of almost 30M followers she has, only santa.spears was fortunate enough to receive the notification? or lucky enough to be on her profile at the exact same moment the picture was posted, take a screenshot of the profile, but didn't click on the actual post to also take a screenshot of it? Like what if she was actually posting the picture to say something else, the natural thing to do is click on the post and see what it says, you don't screenshot the profile in case it gets deleted within the following seconds.

You would think that someone else would've caught the post too. In the past there's been many occasions of pictures or videos that get uploaded and deleted within minutes or seconds, and we're always able to catch them, not all of us, but there's always several people that do. I haven't seen anyone else confirming they saw the Avril pic too, or at least a notification. There's even been reports of people getting notifications of Britney posting a story that is not there anymore in the past. 

I'm not saying is not possible, all I say is that it's very suspicious that no one else in the world would've noticed, especially when Britney's IG was on a posting spree yesterday, more than one person would've been checking her Instagram at the time this was supposedly posted.

Archived