This Day in Pop: 'Oops!... I Did It Again' music video premieres in 2000 (April 10)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On April 10, 2000, Britney Spears released the Oops!... I Did It Again music video, the lead single off her second studio album of the same name. Wearing the instantly classic red catsuit, the music v

lol i love how exhale's filters censor nigel d/ck's name 

I was in my 5th grade  bullied at school for my gay nature  and then there was Britney on MTV with her Iconic Music Video   Queen rebalanced everything for my young and troubled gay heart 

Posted Images

• Community Curators

love this post Pokemon you did such a great job, love this song and video it's what made me a stan i cant wait to get the funko pop later this year

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

8 hours ago, Midnight said:

love this post Pokemon you did such a great job, love this song and video it's what made me a stan i cant wait to get the funko pop later this year

I want it too :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

9 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

She looked very different to me in the video for some reason. I think it’s the hair and the fact that her face looks so ‘alert’.

maybe it's the eye makeup, which is like the opposite of the panda eye, it's like white circles.

It's funny because to me that's like "the Britney look". It's probably the video I watched the most when I was a kid, so seeing her with shorter hair and other makeup during performances or tv specials, etc, always felt strange to me

• Love 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean