Security cameras in Britney's house

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It makes complete sense that she would have security cameras, even regular people have them.

15 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Daddy Spears got her like a contestant in the Big Brother house  :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I agree with both statements...

it’s not unlikely she would have cameras, conservatorship or not.. the real question is

whose watching the footage filmed? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Nothing unordinary about having security cameras for her safety.
The question is - are they being used to watch over her? I wouldn't be surprised.

We all know Mariah's ex used security cameras to watch over her every move. Britney's life has been highly controlled and monitored so it seems likely for her too :(

48 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

Nothing unordinary about having security cameras for her safety.
The question is - are they being used to watch over her? I wouldn't be surprised.

We all know Mariah's ex used security cameras to watch over her every move. Britney's life has been highly controlled and monitored so it seems likely for her too :(

Yea it was like she was in conservatorship also, she wasn't allowed to do anything. I remember her brother tried to go visit her and security guards wouldn't let him through without a proper reason. Good thing she the choice to divorce him, I wish Britney had the choice to terminate the conservatorship. 

I'm trying to figure out if you lot are kids or just lacking common sense or an understanding of the world. 

Of course she has security cameras all over her estate. A lot of people do. 

Like, genuinely answer me this.. What do u honestly think is the big deal with this? Where is your reasoning and logic at?

Vice Tv Recap GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

11 minutes ago, Saoru said:

I'm trying to figure out if you lot are kids or just lacking common sense or an understanding of the world. 

Of course she has security cameras all over her estate. A lot of people do. 

Like, genuinely answer me this.. What do u honestly think is the big deal with this? Where is your reasoning and logic at?

Vice Tv Recap GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

Can you f cking read? 

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

There’s HUGE cameras on the sides of her house. Alot of people don’t know this, but Brit lives on a **** massive hill that’s basically a mountain. She couldn’t run for it if she wanted to & it’s several minutes from commercial buildings. I feel like the location was very intentional 

This. Veeeery isolated.

Archived