Security cameras in Britney's house

1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Can you f cking read? 

Yes, I can read in both english and Gaeilge Irish. Thanks for your interest. 

Maybe her cameras are used as lasers incase she tries to escape. Or maybe they are giving off radiation to make her record strange Instagram videos. Am I doing this right? 

Perhaps they are just security cameras used to monitor her estate and keep her safe from crazy people & criminals. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Can you f cking read? 

Yes, I can read in both english and Gaeilge Irish. Thanks for your interest. 

Maybe her cameras are used as lasers incase she tries to escape. Or maybe they are giving off radiation to make her record strange Instagram videos. Am I doing this right? 

Perhaps they are just security cameras used to monitor her estate and keep her safe from crazy people & criminals. 

On 4/10/2021 at 5:42 AM, RedBloodedWoman said:

There’s HUGE cameras on the sides of her house. Alot of people don’t know this, but Brit lives on a **** massive hill that’s basically a mountain. She couldn’t run for it if she wanted to & it’s several minutes from commercial buildings. I feel like the location was very intentional 

Lol on a day trip to LA I was like “let’s go to Britney’s house”

holy ****, guys. It is so isolated. Yes she lives in a gated community but to get to it is an entire ordeal. The roads up the mountain are so steep and it’s legitimately in like the forest. It’s such a weird area. If I were rich I’d probably vibe there but....to be isolated there in such an isolating scenario. It’s chilling.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
On 4/10/2021 at 7:48 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

Her security team works for her conservator, not for her.

So is she trying to hint to fans she's being monitored? Probably.

I'm sure she's being monitored 24/7, by security camera, and some indoor living handlers camouflaging as assistants/lovers, etc. You know, really normal conservatorship stuff. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

But the camera in question seems photoshopped. I feel like Jamie Spears was advised by Loucifer to use more stealthy cameras, like super small and disguised as everyday objects. Very shady stuff. Wendy Gifs

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Lol on a day trip to LA I was like “let’s go to Britney’s house”

holy ****, guys. It is so isolated. Yes she lives in a gated community but to get to it is an entire ordeal. The roads up the mountain are so steep and it’s legitimately in like the forest. It’s such a weird area. If I were rich I’d probably vibe there but....to be isolated there in such an isolating scenario. It’s chilling.

At this point Stockholm syndrome would have been apparent and it’s a real disorder.. she is basically a part of her captors team at this point. Convinced to be convinced 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, John0164 said:

At this point Stockholm syndrome would have been apparent and it’s a real disorder.. she is basically a part of her captors team at this point. Convinced to be convinced 

This makes total sense. It could also explain her horrible social anxiety. my heart hurts a little by just thinking about her situation.:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Like 1
21 hours ago, John0164 said:

Yep. An isolated person can be easily manipulated.

I truly believe Britney nowadays will do and say anything the ones around her tells her... I didn't want to think like that but we have some evidences of Britney literally helping c-ship team with their narratives. They basically use her every week to prove they're not lying and she seems to agree with everything.

If she really is the one writing her IG captions, the "Stockholm syndrome" might be real.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yep. An isolated person can be easily manipulated.

I truly believe Britney nowadays will do and say anything the ones around her tells her... I didn't want to think like that but we have some evidences of Britney literally helping c-ship team with their narratives. They basically use her every week to prove they're not lying and she seems to agree with everything.

If she really is the one writing her IG captions, the "Stockholm syndrome" might be real.

Ordinarily I would have agreed but I genuinely believe this is not the case.

For Britney to even be going to court against the conservatorship shows that she knows it’s wrong and knows her situation is abnormal. If she were to just accept it I’d have said yes but she literally has stopped working to try and get her out the situation. I think she’s dealt with a lot of **** for the sake of her boys but now that they’re getting older she’s got nothing to lose. I think her team manipulate what she’s doing on social media to make it look like Britney is saying stuff when we have no videos of her talking about the C-Ship. She never goes live. Yet the captions are narratives fed to us by her team not Britney. I think she’s more clued up than we think

• Like 3
On 4/10/2021 at 10:41 AM, Saoru said:

I'm trying to figure out if you lot are kids or just lacking common sense or an understanding of the world. 

Of course she has security cameras all over her estate. A lot of people do. 

Like, genuinely answer me this.. What do u honestly think is the big deal with this? Where is your reasoning and logic at?

Vice Tv Recap GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

Lmao logic and reasoning? There is none! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Ordinarily I would have agreed but I genuinely believe this is not the case.

For Britney to even be going to court against the conservatorship shows that she knows it’s wrong and knows her situation is abnormal. If she were to just accept it I’d have said yes but she literally has stopped working to try and get her out the situation. I think she’s dealt with a lot of **** for the sake of her boys but now that they’re getting older she’s got nothing to lose. I think her team manipulate what she’s doing on social media to make it look like Britney is saying stuff when we have no videos of her talking about the C-Ship. She never goes live. Yet the captions are narratives fed to us by her team not Britney. I think she’s more clued up than we think

I genuinely hope you're right.

• Love 1