Lana Del Rey gets backlash for saying she loves the way Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth loved each other

I swear to God I don't get this backlash... at all. I'm sure she said that naively because she didn't know they were third cousins, like... I didn't know that too.

Is it really worthy to cancel Lana who stated that, since THEY are the married cousins?

Also, no one should be cancelled, just stop giving this family all of this attention. Personal opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

He was racist, ***ist etc. (basically, he grew up in a period of time when it was acceptable and usual) yet it has nothing to do with the way they loved each other.

That being said, Lana (as well as many others) had no clue that they were third cousins. So what is the matter now? Give homegirl a f break. And leave this wretched "family" alone.

This is the reason why everyone is making fun of us igens. 

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Racist how?

There's only a few comments that I've sourced

- To a group of British students in China "if you stay here too long, you'll all end up slitty eyed"

- Asked an oboriginal person in Australia "do you still throw spears at each other?"

- He mocked the president of Nigeria's clothing, saying he looked like he was ready for bed

There was also a comment about Indians at the embassy, can't quite find that one atm.

But I think the two latter are more sheer ignorance, something that white people still openly adopt.

The "slitty-eyed" comment though :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block