Lou Taylor Sells Tri Star's Nashville office building

CinderHELLa

The Tri Star HQ in Nashville since 2013 was allegedly sold to Robins Insurance according to the below sources dated for today. 

https://musicrow.com/2021/04/lou-taylor-sells-tri-stars-nashville-office-building/

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21147035/music-row-building-sells-for-55m

Any speculations as to why, exhalers? 

Do we think this may be another attempt to rake in more money? Maybe a move to potentially distance from the Bible Belt and locate fully to LA? Or do you think it has nothing to do with FREEBRITNEY and is a coincidence?

I find it really weird that Tri Star is selling this space within the context of certain current events. what are your thoughts, exhalers?

It's also funny to me that the article doesn't mention Britney Spears.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, phareezy said:

There is always some intention with Lou... this is interesting. 

It was purely by accident that I found this too. I was just googling lou taylor and accidentally hit the news tab and these showed up. Super low key. You'd think the news would be bigger. 

Just now, CinderHELLa said:

It was purely by accident that I found this too. I was just googling lou taylor and accidentally hit the news tab and these showed up. Super low key. You'd think the news would be bigger. 

We were conveniently too distracted with 4 Britney IG posts today

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think there were reports about this posted her some time ago, maybe not that the purchase was done, but at least that she was selling

Maybe the old one was that the space was on the market and this one is the finalized sale. 

Cause these articles are new. 

This ***** is finna flee the country, that’s why she allegedly used Jamie Lynn to move 600 million of Britney’s money off shore... James is probably coming with her as well that’s more than likely why he sold B’s childhood home. They really think they’re gonna get away with all their evil actions & I honestly wouldn’t even be surprised if they did knowing how ****ty the Cal1fornia C0urt system is.

8 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

This ***** is finna flee the country, that’s why she allegedly used Jamie Lynn to move 600 million of Britney’s money off shore... James is probably coming with her as well that’s more than likely why he sold B’s childhood home. They really think they’re gonna get away with all their evil actions & I honestly wouldn’t even be surprised if they did knowing how ****ty the Cal1fornia C0urt system is.

Do we know whether the LA office is on the market or anything like that? I haven't found anything if so.

There is a treaty between the United States and Panama on the mutual extradition of criminals. She'll need the money for her lawyers. ;-) Anyway, her name is on every guardianship court document. With that her name is burned. She will always be associated with Britney's guardianship and that she was the head. She won't get any more new customers. She could have ended this when it was still possible. Now she has to pay the price for what she does. Even if she hasn't embezzled money, she remains the woman who ruined Britney's life. So it will be written in the history books

Archived