Britney: RED is here

It's obvious that the super professional Casey had a little vacation, but she again began to lead the Instagram of Britney :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Goodbye to the video with the real, absolutely normal and cool Britney, hello to the creepy dance montage with terrible filters and millions of identical screenshots with strange captions.

• Haha 1

I'm a bit exhausted seeing these captions and being made to feel like a conspiracy theorist by her team and possibly even "her" when we have no idea what she's talking about in the midst of a literal movement dedicated to her conservatorship. That's apparently the type of thinking that led to a documentary that prompted "her" to cry for two weeks.

I just wish there were some clarity as to what the **** she's talking about and what this means. Clearly this isn't normal. Or does she honestly think Project Rose and Red are simple little photo projects where she reposts the same **** over and over again from the same day for the next 6 months? Or was Project Rose a nod to something like Framing Britney Spears and now this Red business is referencing the Netflix documentary? Or... what?

Regardless, I'm tired of trying to understand.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I'm a bit exhausted seeing these captions and being made to feel like a conspiracy theorist by her team and possibly even "her" when we have no idea what she's talking about in the midst of a literal movement dedicated to her conservatorship. That's apparently the type of thinking that led to a documentary that prompted "her" to cry for two weeks.

I just wish there were some clarity as to what the **** she's talking about and what this means. Clearly this isn't normal. Or does she honestly think Project Rose and Red are simple little photo projects where she reposts the same **** over and over again from the same day for the next 6 months? Or was Project Rose a nod to something like Framing Britney Spears and now this Red business is referencing the Netflix documentary? Or... what?

Regardless, I'm tired of trying to understand.

my thoughts are i honestly think shes bored and probably enjoying us fans going stir crazy at these 'projects'. if you think she hasnt worked now for 2 and a 1/2 years now and shes only 39. and the boys are now like 16/17 nearly so even when they are with her, she doesnt have to neccessary 'care' for them. so shes probably bored now.

i wish this ******* cship crap would get sorted now. sick of it now tbh  

• Like 1