Britney: RED is coming to theatres near you - KIDDING!

Slayer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, gloryo said:

if she post something why don't she removes the things she doesn't post?  now everyone knows about her legal battle and she herself has asked for the documents to be public

We've known for a long time that she does not have control over her social accounts, she just sends to Cassie material to be posted. How this material is being edited/distorted by team con is another question. And, as I said, me thinks, some of the posts are entirely created by team con, some of the posts that passed censorship are entirely created by Britney and some of the posts are mix of two.

2 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

We've known for a long time that she does not have control over her social accounts, she just sends to Cassie material to be posted. How this material is being edited/distorted by team con is another question. And, as I said, me thinks, some of the posts are entirely created by team con, some of the posts that passed censorship are entirely created by Britney and some of the posts are mix of two.

I've always thought the same, but now either the censorship is too much or the team CON does it directly

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

Could project red be the Netflix doc? Just like how the fans speculate that project rose was the framing Britney Spears doc?

I find the timing with this right after the JL post so funny. Honestly I feel like she and her team both post to her page and it’s both of them like trolling one another

Sooooo hear me out. I may just be deep into the conspiracy theory.

People thought project rose was the Framing Britney Spears documentary. So ‘don’t forget project rose’. What if that’s hinting at Part 2 which is in progress.

THEN project RED is the Netflix documentary. ‘Coming to a theatre near you... KIDDING folks.’ What makes its way to screens but not through TV. 

The only thing that I cannot place is project Pink. Any ideas?

RED is just nothing probably. I don't believe it's anything, it's just Team Con laughing at our faces in her instagram. It's that old classic way of distracting from a scandal, by throwing non sense conspiracy theories to the mix. Guys, they read Exhale. Lou Taylor is here probably almost everyday.

38 minutes ago, JMcCoy27 said:

Sooooo hear me out. I may just be deep into the conspiracy theory.

People thought project rose was the Framing Britney Spears documentary. So ‘don’t forget project rose’. What if that’s hinting at Part 2 which is in progress.

THEN project RED is the Netflix documentary. ‘Coming to a theatre near you... KIDDING folks.’ What makes its way to screens but not through TV. 

The only thing that I cannot place is project Pink. Any ideas?

The director of Framing Britney Spears already said in an interview that she was inspired by Britney's instagram to use the roses as a background, no conspiracy there.

8 minutes ago, ivobb said:

RED is just nothing probably. I don't believe it's anything, it's just Team Con laughing at our faces in her instagram. It's that old classic way of distracting from a scandal, by throwing non sense conspiracy theories to the mix. Guys, they read Exhale. Lou Taylor is here probably almost everyday.

I think both Britney and Team-con post on the instagram page and theyre communicating in codes or trolling each others

Archived