Britney: RED is coming to theatres near you - KIDDING!

Slayer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could project red be the Netflix doc? Just like how the fans speculate that project rose was the framing Britney Spears doc?

I find the timing with this right after the JL post so funny. Honestly I feel like she and her team both post to her page and it’s both of them like trolling one another

Just now, TakeYourHand said:

Let me guess...soon after posting about Jamie Lynn this is also fake and not Britney even though it’s minutes later. Or are we not supporting Red anymore? OP this isn’t directed at you. 

I think, the main reason why her Instagram is so confusing, it's exactly because some posts are hers, but some posts are produced by team con to advance their narrative... 

And we can only guess if she wrote this time or not.

Just now, TakeYourHand said:

Let me guess...soon after posting about Jamie Lynn this is also fake and not Britney even though it’s minutes later. Or are we not supporting Red anymore? OP this isn’t directed at you. 

Lol I can't speak for everyone on here, but I will say I believe Britney does have a hand in the content of her posts. I think she submits what she wants shared and I think her team approves, denies, or even edits it to their liking/agenda. They may or may not even post it when she wants. I don't believe Britney is the one actually hitting submit on the posts and that really isn't that uncommon with celebrities these days. Basically, Britney has a hand but Team Con has the final word and Britney likely doesn't know what actually goes out there.

In my uneducated opinion.

5 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

CONsidering she said she was done with red a couple of weeks ago... the same people who post for Britney are putting fact checks on IG and FB post :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

4 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Lol I can't speak for everyone on here, but I will say I believe Britney does have a hand in the content of her posts. I think she submits what she wants shared and I think her team approves, denies, or even edits it to their liking/agenda. They may or may not even post it when she wants. I don't believe Britney is the one actually hitting submit on the posts and that really isn't that uncommon with celebrities these days. Basically, Britney has a hand but Team Con has the final word and Britney likely doesn't know what actually goes out there.

I agree 100% but it’s not fair to attack her sister when we don’t know if that’s her or not and I’m literally RED myself right now at people for doing so. It’s wrong. 

6 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I think, the main reason why her Instagram is so confusing, it's exactly because some posts are hers, but some posts are produced by team con to advance their narrative... 

And we can only guess if she wrote this time or not.

if she post something why don't she removes the things she doesn't post?  now everyone knows about her legal battle and she herself has asked for the documents to be public

5 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I completely agree with you. i think it's exactly like this. All major celebrities have a social media team!! 

Regarding last week's s-h-i-t- storm,  Britney maybe wanted to make a comment (or they asked her if she'd like to comment) about the FBS doc and so she wrote something about it and they held on to it and were like "okay Britney we're posting it today"...

and they choose the same day that the documents about the conservatorship $$$$  were coming out because they knew they could use it to help "the brand " aka the conservatorship to keep these stories buried.

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: it's all so messy so I'm just trying to think about this logically to keep myself grounded.

4 minutes ago, femmepop said:

I completely agree with you. i think it's exactly like this. All major celebrities have a social media team!! 

Regarding last week's s-h-i-t- storm,  Britney maybe wanted to make a comment (or they asked her if she'd like to comment) about the FBS doc and so she wrote something about it and they held on to it and were like "okay Britney we're posting it today"...

and they choose the same day that the documents about the conservatorship $$$$  were coming out because they knew they could use it to help "the brand " aka the conservatorship to keep these stories buried.

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: it's all so messy so I'm just trying to think about this logically to keep myself grounded.

It's very messy.

I'm with you. That post really did sound like genuine Britney except for the embarrassed line which I think was a team con addition because that would steal the headlines from all of the other info that was released that day. Britney likely wrote a post about FBS when it came out but they held on to it until they needed it. 

Archived