Britney wishes Jamie Lynn a happy birthday (and the pic includes Justin Timberlake)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

britney didnt post this! what has to happen for people to understand shes not in charge of her sm because of the conship!!! daddy spears just confirmed in an article hes doin' everything he can to destroy #freebritney movement and the "damage" of framing britney. -> framing britney painted JT and JL in a negative way, because JL didnt participate in it...so go figure why "she" posted THAT pic with both of them and such a cringey description five days late. she basically says im not as strong as you are = i need a conship because im weak?! why tf would Britney ever post such BS??? who actually believes that. its her fathers PR move, because he can reach the most people via her Insta...

• Love 1
  • Like 6
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate how they’ve always tried to glorify and big Jamie-Lynn up as the next big thing when she’s SO unlikeable. She’ll never be on Britney’s level.

Hi Cassie!

I wish JL treated Britney with the respect and admiration that she’s given her throughout her life.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

britney didnt post this! what has to happen for people to understand shes not in charge of her sm because of the conship!!! daddy spears just confirmed in an article hes doin' everything he can to destroy #freebritney movement and the "damage" of framing britney. -> framing britney painted JT and JL in a negative way, because JL didnt participate in it...so go figure why "she" posted THAT pic with both of them and such a cringey description five days late. she basically says im not as strong as you are = i need a conship because im weak?! why tf would Britney ever post such BS??? who actually believes that. its her fathers PR move, because he can reach the most people via her Insta...

All you are saying is based on assumptions! 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Buffybot said:

If this was really Britney, she has a serious obsession for her ex Timberlake. Like, that's the only picture she has with her sister?

The timing is just another hint that things are very sketchy behind the scenes, Brit simply forgot JL birthday and remembered today? Lmfao.

But I can see Britney really thinking JL is smarter and stronger than her.

I think Britney posted the photo as a positive response to JT's apology. Maybe she's not allowed by team con to express her feelings about these things on her own. I have mixed feelings about she acting like she forgave him so quickly because I think JT needs to be punished more.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MaxMillion said:

To me it's weird that you all hate on JL. You accuse her of so many things while you don't have any proof for that. You might be right with some of your points, but if you accuse her on aspect X you need to proof it! And IG posts are no proofs. Get your facts straight!

I to this point think of JL as a loving sister as long as Britney says the opposite.

The video just goes to show that JL can't handle fame. Such paparazzi are part of it. Britney simply proves how strong she is by not freaking out. This video is being dug up over and over again to prove that JL stands by Britney. JL was just hysterical and is sure to be eaten away by envy about her sister's success. I am ready to apologize immediately to JL if any document comes up in which she acted in Britney's interests

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I think Britney posted the photo as a positive response to JT's apology. Maybe she's not allowed by team con to express her feelings about these things on her own. I have mixed feelings about she acting like she forgave him so quickly because I think JT needs to be punished more.

Srsly? Punishment? You would have made a wonderful executioner in the Middle Ages

34 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

All of this… 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

• Love 1

Yall love using that same tired video of JL screaming at one lady who was annoying everyone lol 😆 when was that video taken? 

What year is it now? What has she done since then to help her sister? She doesn't need to give us any explanation or personal information but let's say Britney did write that long loving post (I don't believe she did) all JL could respond with was emojis?  No I love you? No thank you? Literally anything to show some respect or gratitude towards the person who quite literally gave you such a great life. 

She has never given any reason to show support to her sister in fact every time she is asked about her she seems quite tight lipped and annoyed. H ell even Bryan came out and said Britney has always wanted out of the conservatorship. I've always said she doesn't have to be Britney's sister to be unlikable she does just fine doing that all on her own.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

The fact ''Britney'' posted the SAME EXACT edit that Jamie Lynn used in her instagram 67 WEEKS AGO is susp enough for me. This post screams self promo and I bet JL herself sent this picture to whoever posted this bull****  https://i.imgur.com/zYMqm3V.gif

This exactly! Screams self promo!

2 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

The video just goes to show that JL can't handle fame. Such paparazzi are part of it. Britney simply proves how strong she is by not freaking out. This video is being dug up over and over again to prove that JL stands by Britney. JL was just hysterical and is sure to be eaten away by envy about her sister's success. I am ready to apologize immediately to JL if any document comes up in which she acted in Britney's interests

I don't think masses of paparazzi has anything to do with handling fame. Again, all you are saying is based on assumptions.

I'm not saying that everything is OK, not saying JL should not support her sister more. All I am saying is that there are a lot of DIRECT quotes from Britney herself about her love for her sister that we should focus on rather than making things up. 

If you are stating sth, we need proof! Guess you've had mathematics in school, right?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

The fact ''Britney'' posted the SAME EXACT edit that Jamie Lynn used in her instagram 67 WEEKS AGO is susp enough for me. This post screams self promo and I bet JL herself sent this picture to whoever posted this bull**** 

You people and your narratives. So you really think Jamie lynn is self promoting. And that Jamie lynn herself sent this picture to someone on team Britney… and team Britney took that photo, and posted it pretending to be Britney…. 

Wake up from the delusion people. What a joke. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

I'm ready to put a million likes under these words.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Flag said:

I'm ready to put a million likes under these words.

How can you guys consistently wave a banana in the air and say this is proof you have an Apple. You cant just say two random statements and voila you have proof. Just because Jamie said he’s doing everything he can to destroy free Britney, that’s not proof that Britney didn’t post this. It’s just not. Period. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The belated-ness, the emoji response from JL, and the photo choice makes me think this wasn’t Britney.

Part of me wonders if there is tension between them. How can there not be? She’s in a legal battle with her father and the dynamics with her mom, brother, sister are all affected by that as well. It’s naive to believe the post was 100% genuine IMO. But I’m a Britney agnostic...I accept that I don’t know what is true. 

I can’t wait till she is free and can discuss how (and if) she used her Instagram during this time and if she knew how iconic it was. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, MX3 said:

The belated-ness, the emoji response from JL, and the photo choice makes me think this wasn’t Britney.

Part of me wonders if there is tension between them. How can there not be? She’s in a legal battle with her father and the dynamics with her mom, brother, sister are all affected by that as well. It’s naive to believe the post was 100% genuine IMO. But I’m a Britney agnostic...I accept that I don’t know what is true. 

I can’t wait till she is free and can discuss how (and if) she used her Instagram during this time and if she knew how iconic it was. 

Yeah but you know what sucks is all of us more rational people will get responses like “well how were we supposed to know she was silent and her team was crazy” and all we’ll have to hold on to is “told you so” and here we are for years dealing with the circus of constant over the top conspiracy theories which is NOT helping the free Britney movement AT ALL and is actually making it worse. 

Longest run-on sentence ever. 

• Like 1