Jump to content

Britney wishes Jamie Lynn a happy birthday (and the pic includes Justin Timberlake)


Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, britneyluv said:

There was some video I saw on Instagram the other day, I think it was an interview from back in 2015 where Britney had the bob, where she asked someone on her team to let her see the post before they uploaded it to Twitter. I can't find it at the moment but I wouldn't be surprised if this is how her social media works. She tells someone what to post, may review it before it gets posted, and then gives the OK, but I highly doubt she's either pressing the post button or watching as someone on her team uploads it. In other words, Britney may have said something like "oh find a picture with me and JL and upload it" and maybe she'll write a caption herself and send it to Cassie or just vaguely tell Cassie what to say and Cassie writes the rest, but I can't see Britney sitting with her phone reviewing the final post and uploading it herself.

Seems like Cassie wanted to be messy and posted a pic with JT on a Friday afternoon, knowing her job for the week is done and people will be talking about that this weekend before she comes back on Monday with some other inane post. What a clown :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

We never see her with an assistant anymore, unless Sam got promoted from Cook. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

  • Haha 4
Link to post
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate how they’ve always tried to glorify and big Jamie-Lynn up as the next big thing when she’s SO unlikeable. She’ll never be on Britney’s level.

Hi Cassie!

I wish JL treated Britney with the respect and admiration that she’s given her throughout her life.

Posted Images

What’s funny to me is that a simple happy bday post to her sister triggers you people enough to debate if it’s really her. Her random posts that showcase different art are never analyzed this much unless the caption is cryptic. Jamie Lynn has nothing to gain over this. Literally nothing. It won’t make or break her career and it certainly doesn’t give her anymore power in the conservatorship. Just because she hasn’t petitioned to end it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love her sister. She’s also a Mom. She also has a career. She can’t put all of her energy into a legal battle and that’s understandable. Britney has shown us for years how close their relationship is and you guys want to disrespect that. Talking about certain situations only adds more fuel but I hope Britney puts the fire out for good soon because I think it’s disgusting. I’m a 30 year old man and I would NEVER talk about another women/Mother that way unless there was literal proof that she was trying to hurt her sister. How dare some of you. And you can come at me but BELIEVE I can do it back. You people are no better than the people who made fun of Britney during her downfall. It’s disgusting and extremely ignorant. 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
13 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

There was some video I saw on Instagram the other day, I think it was an interview from back in 2015 where Britney had the bob, where she asked someone on her team to let her see the post before they uploaded it to Twitter. I can't find it at the moment but I wouldn't be surprised if this is how her social media works. She tells someone what to post, may review it before it gets posted, and then gives the OK, but I highly doubt she's either pressing the post button or watching as someone on her team uploads it. In other words, Britney may have said something like "oh find a picture with me and JL and upload it" and maybe she'll write a caption herself and send it to Cassie or just vaguely tell Cassie what to say and Cassie writes the rest, but I can't see Britney sitting with her phone reviewing the final post and uploading it herself.

Seems like Cassie wanted to be messy and posted a pic with JT on a Friday afternoon, knowing her job for the week is done and people will be talking about that this weekend before she comes back on Monday with some other inane post. What a clown :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

that's from 2014, her Intimate Collection European promo tour :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

since the beginning we always knew there were other people posting on her social media, since Twitter days most of her posts were signed by either Adam or Larry, or Britney, they would all have a signature at the end.

will.i.am said in 2011 that he saw Britney tweeting by herself in the studio.

 

But it's obvious that all the posts related to her career, tickets, dates, video teasers, etc, were done by someone else, and for many years she must have relied on a social media manager, especially when all the posts used to be posted at the same time on Instragram, Facebook and Twitter.

She also mentioned herself at some point that the clips or pictures with her kids, were authorized by them first lol

 

It all started in 2019, when she disappeared and the posts suddenly stopped making sense between the picture or video and the caption, "All is well" being the main one. But she eventually gained control or so it seems, when she posted that Control photoshoot after she was released from the clinic. And it was this year too that the posts stopped getting posted across all social media platforms. Yet we still got the The zone posts, or that awkward Facebook post about her daddy loving the Monster beverage. Then all the inconsistencies started that kept us wondering if it was really her

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 8

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
3 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

What’s funny to me is that a simple happy bday post to her sister triggers you people enough to debate if it’s really her. Her random posts that showcase different art are never analyzed this much unless the caption is cryptic. Jamie Lynn has nothing to gain over this. Literally nothing. It won’t make or break her career and it certainly doesn’t give her anymore power in the conservatorship. Just because she hasn’t petitioned to end it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love her sister. She’s also a Mom. She also has a career. She can’t put all of her energy into a legal battle and that’s understandable. Britney has shown us for years how close their relationship is and you guys want to disrespect that. Talking about certain situations only adds more fuel but I hope Britney puts the fire out for good soon because I think it’s disgusting. I’m a 30 year old man and I would NEVER talk about another women/Mother that way unless there was literal proof that she was trying to hurt her sister. How dare some of you. 

because it's not possible that her social channels make her look strange, unstable and inconsistent.  do they look like posts by a person who fights for her freedom?  the photo of her with her ex who made her pass in the worst ways?  Especially after the post of the documentary, a documentary which also talks about justin

  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Link to post
6 minutes ago, gloryo said:

because it's not possible that her social channels make her look strange, unstable and inconsistent.  do they look like posts by a person who fights for her freedom?  the photo of her with her ex who made her pass in the worst ways?  Especially after the post of the documentary, a documentary which also talks about justin

No but NONE of us personally know Britney and for all we know she’s just extremely misunderstood with good intentions. She says all the time that what others think don’t matter. Maybe she has no ****s to give and is spreading confidence through what she enjoys. Maybe that’s her current and only freedom. We don’t know. So attacking her sister is absurd and I won’t stand for it. And if you can’t tell I could give zero ****s if that makes me the minority. I’m standing for what I believe is right. I’d also like to mention that siblings fight all the time and maybe Britney was upset at Jamie Lynn if that IG story about Frozen was in correlation to their relationship but family makes up. They have way more good than bad memories in the press. Remember in 2007 when Jamie Lynn stuck up for Britney in that pap video? Come on people. 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

No but NONE of us personally know Britney and for all we know she’s just extremely misunderstood with good intentions. She says all the time that what others think don’t matter. Maybe she has no ****s to give and is spreading confidence through what she enjoys. Maybe that’s her current and only freedom. We don’t know. So attacking her sister is absurd and I won’t stand for it. And if you can’t tell I could give zero ****s if that makes me the minority. I’m standing for what I believe is right. I’d also like to mention that siblings fight all the time and maybe Britney was upset at Jamie Lynn if that IG story about Frozen was in correlation to their relationship but family makes up. They have way more good than bad memories in the press. Remember in 2007 when Jamie Lynn stuck up for Britney in that pap video? Come on people. 

who attacks JL attacks her for not being a ******* good sister, not for the post.  we should really realize that the situation is serious, that Britney does not even control the social networks where things about her are published WITH HER NAME.  we really risk the same situation as in the Black Mirror episode with miley and no one seems to move anything

  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Link to post

I WISH YOU GUYS WOULD SHUT THE FK UP NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY 

JESUS SHE CAN’T EVEN WISH HER SISTER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITS NO WONDER BRITNEY DOESNT SAY ANYTHING THE WORLD IS MAD. 

Yes the conservatorship is FKD up but not everything needs all the motherfking dramatic conspiracies. 

  • Love 3
Link to post

Im sure Britney feels that way towards her sister, cause that is just the type of person she is, but this seems so scripted, why even choose this photo? Cassie is so cringy, I hate her impersonation of Britney

  • Like 3
Link to post
5 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I WISH YOU GUYS WOULD SHUT THE FK UP NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY 

JESUS SHE CAN’T EVEN WISH HER SISTER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITS NO WONDER BRITNEY DOESNT SAY ANYTHING THE WORLD IS MAD. 

Yes the conservatorship is FKD up but not everything needs all the motherfking dramatic conspiracies. 

first of all no one should shut up because you say so.  I just want to remind you that britney, ACCORDING TO COURT DOCUMENTS, does not control social media.  the conclusions to you.  it's attitudes like yours that detract from the #freebritney movement

  • Like 7
Link to post
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Freddy Krueger is creepy af, Annabelle is freaky AF, Donald Trump is creepy AF. JunoLouSpears is the creepiest screen name on exhale. Do you even know what creepy means? I don’t agree with you about an IG post but I’m creepy? Take a dose of your own medicine and say a prayer before bed tonight. Jesus! No pun intended. 

tenor.gif

 

P..S: You should be banned because your name is a violation to public health.

"TAKEYOURHAND" we are in a pandemic :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

I'm such a great human being I will give you useful information:

 

Everything you need to know about washing your hands to protect against coronavirus (COVID-19)

Washing your hands can protect you and your loved ones.

 

Respiratory viruses like coronavirus disease (COVID-19) spread when mucus or droplets containing the virus get into your body through your eyes, nose or throat. Most often, this happens through your hands. Hands are also one of the most common ways that the virus spreads from one person to the next.

During a global pandemic, one of the cheapest, easiest, and most important ways to prevent the spread of a virus is to wash your hands frequently with soap and water.

Here’s everything you need to know about how to wash your hands the right way:


1. How do I wash my hands properly?

To eliminate all traces of the virus on your hands, a quick scrub and a rinse won’t cut it. Below is a step-by-step process for effective handwashing.

Step 1: Wet hands with running water

Step 2: Apply enough soap to cover wet hands

Step 3: Scrub all surfaces of the hands – including back of hands, between fingers and under nails – for at least 20 seconds.

Step 4: Rinse thoroughly with running water

Step 5: Dry hands with a clean cloth or single-use towel

Link to post
48 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Y’all keep getting tripped up in whether or not Brit posted this or that. It doesn’t matter whether Britney posted this herself or not. California code clearly says that any family member can request termination of a conservatorship. That means they are all complicit in this injustice. So no, i will not be supportive of her family ever. Even if Britney gets out and forgives them, they still were complicit.

thank you boo, you couldn’t have made it more clear - they all sat back and let it happen so I’m so NOT sorry for any of the leeches around her.

  • Love 5
  • Like 2
Link to post
10 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

tenor.gif

 

P..S: You should be banned because your name is a violation to public health.

"TAKEYOURHAND" we are in a pandemic :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

I'm such a great human being I will give you useful information:

 

Everything you need to know about washing your hands to protect against coronavirus (COVID-19)

Washing your hands can protect you and your loved ones.

 

Respiratory viruses like coronavirus disease (COVID-19) spread when mucus or droplets containing the virus get into your body through your eyes, nose or throat. Most often, this happens through your hands. Hands are also one of the most common ways that the virus spreads from one person to the next.

During a global pandemic, one of the cheapest, easiest, and most important ways to prevent the spread of a virus is to wash your hands frequently with soap and water.

Here’s everything you need to know about how to wash your hands the right way:


1. How do I wash my hands properly?

To eliminate all traces of the virus on your hands, a quick scrub and a rinse won’t cut it. Below is a step-by-step process for effective handwashing.

Step 1: Wet hands with running water

Step 2: Apply enough soap to cover wet hands

Step 3: Scrub all surfaces of the hands – including back of hands, between fingers and under nails – for at least 20 seconds.

Step 4: Rinse thoroughly with running water

Step 5: Dry hands with a clean cloth or single-use towel

You really made this about covid because I just dissed your username? Take your hand is a response in regards to Everytime. Wtf is your screen name regarding? Hate? It’s the most immature bull**** on this forum. I’m sure Britney would really appreciate your contribution to what REALLY matters. Don’t even get me started on your picture. Covid 19? Really? This post is about something completely different. You need to grow up. 

Link to post

Why does everything to do with Britney have to be a big conspiracy? Is it really hard to believe that she could have just written a nice message to her sister for her birthday?

Honestly at this point I feel that if Britney farts then people would say her team put her up to it.

I think they really care for each other and I think all this news recently about Jamie Lynn trying to take all Britney's money is more rubbish.

  • Love 2
Link to post
30 minutes ago, gloryo said:

who attacks JL attacks her for not being a ******* good sister, not for the post.  we should really realize that the situation is serious, that Britney does not even control the social networks where things about her are published WITH HER NAME.  we really risk the same situation as in the Black Mirror episode with miley and no one seems to move anything

I would just LOVE to know how you KNOW her posts aren’t 100% her. I would LOVE to know how you know their dynamic as sisters because sometimes it looks like they don’t get along. They are sisters. That’s what sisters do. Jamie Lynn did not put her in this situation. My sister loves me but she doesn’t wipe my ***. These are grown adults. Mothers. Grown women with careers. It’s people like you condoning this behavior and making it worse when Britney has to fight hard for HERSELF. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, TakeYourHand said:

I would just LOVE to know how you KNOW her posts aren’t 100% her. I would LOVE to know how you know their dynamic as sisters because sometimes it looks like they don’t get along. They are sisters. That’s what sisters do. Jamie Lynn did not put her in this situation. My sister loves me but she doesn’t wipe my ***. These are grown adults. Mothers. Grown women with careers. 

Baby, court documents that Britney asked to made public

  • Like 3
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block