Lisa McCarley thinks the conservatorship could end before summer

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Sadly, no.

They still continue to attack any FreeBritney account that dares to criticize their Kingham. 

Lmao we have 2-3 "lwayers" on here that do the same :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 3
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently caught up with Lisa and here’s what she had to say regarding the conservatorship.    Me: Regarding the Britney case what legalities do you feel have been broken? Lisa: There is

Lisa is a conservatorship attorney in LA since 1997. She’s been very vocal about the movement and has supported Britney and fans by attending rallies and sharing legal facts. She’s a professional and

The power she has, wow what a lady/woman/badass! Finally someone with the decency to use their higher connections for good! We made the noise for Britney we just needed someone like Lisa to take

3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Me: My final question for fans is when do you think this chapter will end? Vivian said in her experience that she hasn’t seen a single conservatorship lifted and I do wonder why. Is it possible in the near future in your opinion?

Lisa: I predict it ends before summer - the media will continue to pressure politicians...there are advocates for probate court reform in every state and I have been emailing and texting them to support the movement. The BBC will be releasing another documentary. I have been interviewed for NPR...that should be coming out soon. Lots more to come. Wednesday will be huge. I am already being asked for an interview by overseas media. I promise, I am doing all I can to end this stupid unethical **** show of a conservatorship. And the thing about me - I am armed with the truth and the California probate code.

I hope this gives you guys hope yourselves for anyone who feels uncertain about this situation. 

Thank you TakeYourHand, and obviously thanks Lisa. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Freedom is finally coming to our Queen, the one and only, Miss Britney Spears :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
Just now, Dussiniers said:

Thank you TakeYourHand, and obviously thanks Lisa. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Freedom is finally coming to our Queen, the one and only, Miss Britney Spears :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

It’s my pleasure and I have more information and future interviews coming! It’s my way of supporting this movement. Glad you enjoyed! ❤️

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Can we start spreading what a terrible lawyer he is? He’s getting such a free pass on this situation

Yes! He pretty much got away with it, even the media talks as if he’s “her attorney” and he could file for termination whenever she wants to. We seriously need to spread everywhere what a crook he is, he’s probably even worse than Jamie. Scam Income is as bad as Loucifer.

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

even the media talks as if he’s “her attorney” and he could file for termination whenever she wants to. We seriously need to spread everywhere what a crook he is, he’s probably even worse than Jamie. Scam Income is as bad as Loucifer.

100%  he even let it slip himself that Britney would be glad to file a declaration, but cuz we have known since 2008 that Ingham works as a "psychiatrist" sometimes, determining after a 15 minute meeting whether his client has capacity to hire a lawyer or not... so he gave his expert opinion now as well that it’s his view that Britney lacks capacity to file a declaration.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Well I think half the problem is that not enough of us are taking her advice and raising awareness to Congress where actual change can happen. I highly recommend you do! 

Why dont you get in contact to Jordan (cant remember what his username is so I can tag him) and ask Lisa McCarley to advice us in making a generic petition/request we all can use so when can actually do it.

Next hearing is in this month (right?) we could send a massive amount of petitions the same day so they can see them all together so hopefully they put their eyes on Britney's case.

Maybe a hashtag would help but the main move from the fans must be a letter. Specially for international fans like me who can barely do something aside from raising awareness 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Why dont you get in contact to Jordan (cant remember what his username is so I can tag him) and ask Lisa McCarley to advice us in making a generic petition/request we all can use so when can actually do it.

Next hearing is in this month (right?) we could send a massive amount of petitions the same day so they can see them all together so hopefully they put their eyes on Britney's case.

Maybe a hashtag would help but the main move from the fans must be a letter. Specially for international fans like me who can barely do something aside from raising awareness 

That’s not a bad idea. I just had a quick chat with him earlier and Lisa as well so maybe I’ll throw that out there. It’s honestly the next step we need to take as a fan base because as someone else said, hashtags aren’t enough. Good thinking. I’ll try and follow up. 

• Love 1

Thank you! I love Lisa! she has been consistent with her insight and is fighting back within the system. I agree that Judge Penny won’t do anything outside her ordinary, so it will take more pressure to force change.

Oh my god yes, Britney needs a new lawyer! He has Clearly back tracked his efforts recently. Something is going on behind the scenes and I can’t help but feel he continues to control the narrative to protect himself and the conservatorship. He is not fighting for Britney’s best interest and freedom. 

I’m so sick of the Kingham cheerleaders too, who now attack Lisa openly on Twitter.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Thank you! I love Lisa! she has been consistent with her insight and is fighting back within the system. I agree that Judge Penny won’t do anything outside her ordinary, so it will take more pressure to force change.

Oh my god yes, Britney needs a new lawyer! He has Clearly back tracked his efforts recently. Something is going on behind the scenes and I can’t help but feel he continues to control the narrative to protect himself and the conservatorship. He is not fighting for Britney’s best interest and freedom. 

I’m so sick of the Kingham cheerleaders too, who now attack Lisa openly on Twitter.

You’re welcome :)

For whatever it’s worth 22 is my absolute lucky number!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Easy There said:

Lmao we have 2-3 "lwayers" on here that do the same :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I can't speak for the other "lwayers" here, but as a lawyer who happens to only want the best for Britney, I have no problem criticizing Ingham when he makes questionable decisions while also applauding him when he does something that seems to be in Britney's best interests. We really don't know the inner workings of what goes on with Britney's case, and can only go by court pleadings, but the documentary has definitely put him in a different light for me.

While Vivian came across as a moronic lackey for a losing team who's willing to pay her exorbitant legal fees, Adam Streisand made complete sense with everything he said. I also was reading another thread here today about the timeline of the c-ship, and the fact that Ingham basically decided she lacked capacity to retain her own counsel, even though there was a huge conflict of interest since Jamie's team picked him, is incredibly shady and definitely unethical. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

I can't speak for the other "lwayers" here, but as a lawyer who happens to only want the best for Britney, I have no problem criticizing Ingham when he makes questionable decisions while also applauding him when he does something that seems to be in Britney's best interests. We really don't know the inner workings of what goes on with Britney's case, and can only go by court pleadings, but the documentary has definitely put him in a different light for me.

While Vivian came across as a moronic lackey for a losing team who's willing to pay her exorbitant legal fees, Adam Streisand made complete sense with everything he said. I also was reading another thread here today about the timeline of the c-ship, and the fact that Ingham basically decided she lacked capacity to retain her own counsel, even though there was a huge conflict of interest since Jamie's team picked him, is incredibly shady and definitely unethical. 

Well that’s the biggest case they have at the moment with the exception of her father attacking her child. It’s unconstitutional that she wasn’t allowed an attorney of her choice. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

California should pass their new laws about letting conservatees choose their own lawyers, and then Britney should hire Lisa.

I have such a different perspective than I did back in the day. I really thought Britney was just trying to find someone who would do whatever she wanted, whereas in hindsight that's what Jamie was doing. 

There's no reason that Britney should not be able to choose her own lawyer subject to court approval, only because I'm sure there are attorneys who have no problem abusing their power with conservatees, except that's exactly what happened here and it wasn't even the lawyer Britney chose.

Ideally, Britney should be able to petition for a lawyer of her choosing, the judge should review the qualifications of that lawyer as well as the one that Jamie chose, and make an informed decision. Ingham has made some good moves that seem to benefit Britney, but there's absolutely no reason why the court did not even consider whether Britney's best interests would be better served by an attorney she found vs. one that Jamie found to support his nefarious motives :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 2