What Does Janet Think About Britney?

I dont know why but there's something about Janet I dont particularly like..

Hear me out..shes a talented hard working woman no doubt... but britney has repeatedly called her an inspiration over the years and I never heard much back in return..

Michael Jackson on the other hand consistently praised britney,  no ego,  just straight up respect to a fellow artist.

Part of me can't help but think ..Michael and britney are sooo successful.. is this why Janet rarely praised britney? Because she saw her as competition?? 

Michael literally repeatedly said 'I love you' multiple times.. mj was never threatened (obviously) .. it anything he was in awe of her 

I just never saw the same back from Janet.. I just remembered why I dont particularly like her... so there was this SNL sketch where Janet was on..and it was her time to appear ..and literally waited..for the audience ..to applaude her..they wasn't going to..till..they realised.....Janet was waiting for it..seemed kind of shallow 

2:03 ... 

I dont know ... I couldn't imagine britney literally waiting for applause before she says her line's... im 27 .. I didn't grow up with Janet's music ..im not slating her..

All im saying is she got mad love from MJ ..britney shown mad love to Janet also.. but meh..not much back

Im not saying she has to , but for someone who still watches YouTube constantly I've never really heard much from Janet regarding britney who always supported Janet 

:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

50 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Hear me out..shes a talented hard working woman no doubt... but britney has repeatedly called her an inspiration over the years and I never heard much back in return..

Michael Jackson on the other hand consistently praised britney,  no ego,  just straight up respect to a fellow artist.

Part of me can't help but think ..Michael and britney are sooo successful.. is this why Janet rarely praised britney? Because she saw her as competition?? 

Michael literally repeatedly said 'I love you' multiple times.. mj was never threatened (obviously) .. it anything he was in awe of her 

I just never saw the same back from Janet.. I just remembered why I dont particularly like her... so there was this SNL sketch where Janet was on..and it was her time to appear ..and literally waited..for the audience ..to applaude her..they wasn't going to..till..they realised.....Janet was waiting for it..seemed kind of shallow 

2:03 ... 

I dont know ... I couldn't imagine britney literally waiting for applause before she says her line's... im 27 .. I didn't grow up with Janet's music ..im not slating her..

All im saying is she got mad love from MJ ..britney shown mad love to Janet also.. but meh..not much back

Im not saying she has to , but for someone who still watches YouTube constantly I've never really heard much from Janet regarding britney who always supported Janet 

:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Janet said multiple times that she thought Britney was talented and actually even said Britney reminded her of herself. 

also there was no delay of waiting for applause. He said Penny and then the audience recognized it was her so they clapped and then she paused while they clapped 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Janet is the type of person that will reach out/praise you in private, not in some press release

janet rarely gives interviews, she used to give interviews in the early 90s before britney got famous,  but after that, she rarely did interviews. she lets the music speaks for itself

• Love 3