Billy B drags BreatheHeavy again / implies Britney is reading Exhale

• Community Leader

I unfollowed Billy B a while ago because his posts are too much of a whirlwind for me.

My friend just sent me this though. He basically says Britney is reading BreatheHeavy/Exhale. 

He claims he speaks with Britney daily.

I have no doubt Britney is strong, rational and smart. But strong, rational, smart people are also allowed to experience negative emotion (that's assuming Britney does write her own captions, which I know is a whole debate in itself). 

I asked him once if he ever Facetimed Britney and he asked me why I would ask that. So...

Anyway, low-key exhausted of him trashing BH :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: 

IMG-1531.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well just in case she does; Britney we LOVE you! Stay strong ❤️

Oh, Billy.     

Sounds more like Billy reads BH and not Brit. So hi Billy!   Get help, sis

Umm okay but if this is true:

Britney, know that WE FREAKING LOVE YOU SM and you are our HUGE inspiration!!!! probably the best human that has ever existed tbh. Amazinggggg energy, personality, charisma, beauty and talent. We will always support and love you, you are beautiful! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 5

I never really believed this guy but can't help wonder... I mean, laying about being friends with Britney is rather idiotic. All it takes is one Britney's statement saying she never spoke with him to break the whole thing and embarrasse him in public. Would him take that risk? Has he have that level of stupidity? 

That's the only that makes me consider, a little bit, the teeny tiny possibility of actually being true. 

• Like 5