Britney should hop on some pop and rap tunes this year

16 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I would love to hear a Britney feature or two this year, even though it probably won’t happen!

Also to everyone saying that Britney releasing new music would benefit Team Con... remember that her last 4 albums did and yet they’re still streamed/bought by people in this fan base. And are inspirations behind some people’s usernames here :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I would literally die for a feature with a mega star. Also, the drag sis :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1

Watching Britney interviews is easy to tell how much she loves music and being in the studio, she probably would love this to happen even more than us. I wonder if being with producers these past years has been the closest experience she's had to being around people in a sort of normal environment, if so it's obvious she has big reasons to go on a strike like she does and give up on her career this way. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:  We can't do anything but be loud about her situation and wait.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Style. said:

I would literally die for a feature with a mega star. Also, the drag sis :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Had to remind the gworls :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

But yes, Britney and Nicki or SZA, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Nas X... I miss hearing Britney’s voice on a (new) song! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Had to remind the gworls :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

But yes, Britney and Nicki or SZA, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Nas X... I miss hearing Britney’s voice on a (new) song! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Yes, Britney’s voice is what I miss the most and her pop perfection bops. I want a Britney x Nicki or Nicki x Britney collab but make it a proper one, with a proper music video. The slayage omggg :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Love 1