Britney should hop on some pop and rap tunes this year

Okay, Britney’s latest post inspired me to made this thread and it hit me how ravishing Britney looks without all that make-up covering her eyes.

I know we’re in full #FreeBritney movement mode, but it’s time for Britney to hop on some pop and rap tunes this year. Of course, I will want a pop album, but all this when she’s truly free ‘cause I want to hear her side of story. Until then, I think she should hop on songs like Telepatía, Kiss Me More or Wants and Needs by Drake. Imagine the slayage and... 

Spoiler

the dream that I’m in right now :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

39802C6B-0736-44D7-8C0E-F750F9BBBC66.jpebritney-rap.jpg.fdd3e3d6fe2f45bdc8e29280a9e1f567.jpg

• Love 5

I'd love a comeback, but it has to come from her, otherwise i don't see the point. I can't imagine that she would want to come back, I don't know why. I feel like she won't release any music for a very long time, except maybe some b-sides/unreleased compilation or something. Her team would probably release some kind of rarities or unreleased songs. Or hire a ghostsinger, they're capable of everything. They would even use deepfake technology if they could.

I remember when they hired a voice impersonator for Michael Jackson back then

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

She will destroy all of current, cheap pop girls trying so bad to be her when she comes back with new era and album :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: They should be scared already :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: I'm pretty sure she still has charisma, good ear... You can't just lose things like that 

There's possibility she will never be free and she will never come back with new album

Yes!!! In my dreams her next album will be Britney: The Resurrection of Mona Lisa. It’ll be  just a fire album with no collabs about her being that *****!

show these girls how it’s done! 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I would love to hear a Britney feature or two this year, even though it probably won’t happen!

Also to everyone saying that Britney releasing new music would benefit Team Con... remember that her last 4 albums did and yet they’re still streamed/bought by people in this fan base. And are inspirations behind some people’s usernames here :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1