Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, dies aged 99

Ohhh dang, I am super sorry the world lost such an amazing, caring, generous human being. We lost a wonderful racist, who repeatedly and publicly degraded women, overweight people, and whoever he felt was below him. A man who, like the beloved oldie Queen HM (and the whole freaking institution, really) has covered her entitled ped****e son's atrocities. My heart aches for this huge loss. 

He was the epitome of rancid and twisted beliefs of superiority so, good bye my man. You will be missed. But certainly not by me and many who actually know a bit of history and know the blood and exploitation that feeds and has fed the wonderful institution you were a part of. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
20 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, it was such a shocker to me when I found out :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I genuinely did not expect it to come yet and he was just 2 months away from turning 100! Oh well, may he RIP

You didn't expect this?

SIs...he was out here looking like the crypt keeper:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
The man was almost 100

"I genuinely did not expect it to come yet" :orangu_orangutan_ape::jackk_alien:sdkjnfskjskjs

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
22 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well you cared enough to comment on it.

How would u feel if someone said that about you dying?

You wouldnt like that and btw DONT call me sweetie

He was a **** and an extreme racist, among other horrible things but I won’t get into allegations. He lived more than the average person. Like I said, who cares!!! 

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

He was a **** and an extreme racist, among other horrible things but I won’t get into allegations. He lived more than the average person. Like I said, who cares!!! 

And like I said, you DO care cause you commented.

Most people who dont give a sh!!t just ignore it but you went out of your way to comment.

I see ALOT of posts on here that I dont like or think its stupid but I dont comment on them, I ignore them

cause I dont wanna spread hate and negativity with my opinion

• Love 1
21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

And like I said, you DO care cause you commented.

Most people who dont give a sh!!t just ignore it but you went out of your way to comment.

I see ALOT of posts on here that I dont like or think its stupid but I dont comment on them, I ignore them

cause I dont wanna spread hate and negativity with my opinion

You are such a contradiction. So, if you don’t like my post, why did you comment? Why didn’t you ignore me like you said you do? 

Welcome to the real world. Build some tough skin girl and have some more self awareness. This isn’t about me. I can comment whatever I want. 

• Super Mods
20 hours ago, MonAmour said:

You are such a contradiction. So, if you don’t like my post, why did you comment? Why didn’t you ignore me like you said you do? 

Welcome to the real world. Build some tough skin girl and have some more self awareness. This isn’t about me. I can comment whatever I want. 

I commented cause i thought your comment was rude.

Just like you can comment whenever you want, so can I

And also like I said you wouldnt like it if someone was saying this stuff about you when you die.

Its common courtesy to respect the dead

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I commented cause i thought your comment was rude.

Just like you can comment whenever you want, so can I

And also like I said you wouldnt like it if someone was saying this stuff about you when you die.

Its common courtesy to respect the dead

I'm not a **** though.... you hypocrite.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block