Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, dies aged 99

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's put all controversy and our love/hate to royal family and think about people. 94 year old women lost her husband of 70 years. That's sad.

I’m Aussie, not the biggest royalist but this is a loss. It’s such a sad day for the UK, Australia and the rest of the commonwealth . Monarchy may not fit in most places today but even I cannot d

he is your King, you peasant  

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, holyray said:

...Who cares? Who is this guy to me? 

What an unempathetic, selfish thing to say. You don’t have to care but you do realise that he meant a lot to a lot of people and you should recognise that. Not everything is about you and who people are to you and what you care about. Get over your self-centred self. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Twitter Team

He'd been ill for quite some time so it did seem inevitable at this stage but it's still sad. May he rest in peace. 

• Like 1

He lived longer than statistics estimate so it is what it is. It’s always sad tho but life goes on and so does the Queen Machine. 
He lived long, rich and extremely powerful. His age was astounding so it’s natural, it would be weird if he lived twenty years more.  

• Like 3