Britney gets the COVID vaccine: it didn’t hurt at all! (new video)

On 4/8/2021 at 8:11 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

Age is just a man made number and really doesn’t mean much when it comes to the body’s health

there are 45 year old women who are much healthier to have babies than 35 year old women 

it’s all about how healthy you are, and since Britney has been eating clean and been a fitness freak her whole life it’s safe to say she’s at a much greater advantage to have a baby

Just look at Janet who had hers at 50 

It’s not impossible, but based on scientific research your chances of getting pregnant begin to decline after 35! Most women 40 and older have to have help in getting pregnant, if you think Janet did it all by herself at 50 you’re delusional! I’m sure there were several fertility procedures she went through in order to have her child.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It’s not impossible, but based on scientific research your chances of getting pregnant begin to decline after 35! Most women 40 and older have to have help in getting pregnant, if you think Janet did it all by herself at 50 you’re delusional! I’m sure there were several fertility procedures she went through in order to have her child.

yes im aware older women need help and there are risks, all i was saying is that we cant just group all late 30s women together in terms of health wise, there are plenty of factors that go into it 

• Like 1

celebs and influencers are getting paid to post about getting vaccinated.. it’s a way to control the masses. I wonder often times if they’re actually being honest or if it’s all just for show and for the paycheck. I personally do not trust this experimental vaccine and it makes me even more skeptical to know that there are paychecks surrounding it. if you don’t know then now you know - I used to follow an influencer that was very much against the mask mandate and she shared a letter the governor of her state sent about how they would make a certain amount off of each post they made regarding masks and influencing their followers to wear them. same sitch with the shots... I do not trust the government. 

On 4/9/2021 at 11:48 AM, Niko_TheFreak said:

If anything happens to my Brit after getting this experimental vaccine, I'm coming for all the doctors, taking ya'll to court! Stop taking this experimental jab. You are all like lab projects. Who in their right mind would inject a **** that has NOT been approved yet! And not proven to stop you from getting the flu (covid-19) Absurdity. These vaccines only have an emergency use authorization. NOT approval. Vaccine clinical trials are continuing until December 2023. In Madonna's words "Look it up"  madonna look it up GIF

Uneducated citizens don't know! 2020 nd 2021. The years stupidity was at the forefront of the world. People getting vaccinated for a flu with 99/7% recovery rate is the unexplained mystery of 2021. Fools.

god bless you and this post!!!!

On 4/10/2021 at 3:55 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

yes im aware older women need help and there are risks, all i was saying is that we cant just group all late 30s women together in terms of health wise, there are plenty of factors that go into it 

Except for it’s been proven that once a women hits her late 30’s the chances go down no matter what 🙄🙄🙄 yeah I’m sure it helps if you’re healthy but it still. I believe is has to do with the age of the eggs (remember a woman is born with all her eggs she doesn’t keep making them) and the reproductive system begins to slow as we age no matter how healthy you are! It’s not like a healthy woman is going to put off menopause that’s usually based on genetics.