Britney gets the COVID vaccine: it didn’t hurt at all! (new video)

HOW ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE QUESTIONING HER SOCIAL MEDIA!? 

though Queen of many things, maybe our girl just doesn’t dig technology, or editing. Her last video of the catsuit was hysterical, and clever, but maybe Sam helps her film/edit? Y’all think she’s just being forced to speak on camera, dance on camera, date Sam!? 

its ******* exhausting and y’all are a mess. Leave her the **** alone 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, dr35 said:

HOW ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE QUESTIONING HER SOCIAL MEDIA!? 

though Queen of many things, maybe our girl just doesn’t dig technology, or editing. Her last video of the catsuit was hysterical, and clever, but maybe Sam helps her film/edit? Y’all think she’s just being forced to speak on camera, dance on camera, date Sam!? 

its ******* exhausting and y’all are a mess. Leave her the **** alone 

Whats with the meltdown 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I work in healthcare and I haven’t heard or seen a single person describe it as “a bullet through their arm.” :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I havent got the covid vaccine but I do feel every other vaccine do feel like a bullet through the arm :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: Low pain tolerance.

I remember when I got the 1rst shot of HPV vaccine, I asked the nurse if it would hurt. She set the needle into my arm and said "no...".. Then she pushed the vaccine into my arm and said "but THIS will!" and laughed :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: And yes, it hurt.. Like a bullet..

• Like 1
7 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I work in healthcare and I haven’t heard or seen a single person describe it as “a bullet through their arm.” :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, there's Karens everywhere. I've even heard so many people complain about getting COVID tests because they're apparently sooo bad. Ok, yeah, my throat hurt a bit for the rest of the day, but so what? Imagine being in your 40s and whining so much about some slightly uncomfortable sensations.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

I feel like they let her off her meds to get the vaccine. She seems soooo normal. Like old Britney here. I truly believe that her weird instagram dancing posts are result of her meds. It's like a side effect of her meds like a manic attacks. 

It’s not a side effect she’s just straight up tripping on hard ***** cus there’s nothing wrong with her brain

• Love 2