Britney gets the COVID vaccine: it didn’t hurt at all! (new video)

3 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Literally just saw this on Twitter and I ran here :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

she seems relaxed and perfectly normal. 
queen of getting vaccinated. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Well yeah, who wouldn't feel relaxed after getting the vaccine? I felt like a boulder was lifted off my shoulders after my second dose!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, 517113 said:

How is it she's so restricted...yet she's got hair and makeup and a video recording for a covid-19 shot? #TeamBritney is bizarre. 

We don’t know exactly how restricted she is, tbh. She definitely lives with nice amenities (as she should). Looking at the accounting reporting she spent a decent amount on vacations (like 100k) in 2019. She’s not caged in her house 100 percent of the time but she probably does live a lonely life when Sam isn’t around. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I’m fully vaccinated (moderna) after the second shot I had a bit of body aches and was super tired for two days, my arm (as when you get any vaccine) hurt like crazy. The worst pain in a longggg time. It went away after day 3 of my second shot. 

at the end of the day it’s just a vaccine, if you feel comfortable I suggest everyone get it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SJK said:

I’m fully vaccinated (moderna) after the second shot I had a bit of body aches and was super tired for two days, my arm (as when you get any vaccine) hurt like crazy. The worst pain in a longggg time. It went away after day 3 of my second shot. 

at the end of the day it’s just a vaccine, if you feel comfortable I suggest everyone get it. 

Yeah I got a migraine, I don't care though because my mom is high risk and the last thing I want to do is pass this virus to her. She's vaccinated too now so we're all so relieved.