Britney gets the COVID vaccine: it didn’t hurt at all! (new video)

22 minutes ago, Innate said:

What about the side effects overall for anyone? Is it not too soon for a vaccine? Don’t most vaccines take years to get right? I’m not anti-vaccine or trying to start trouble but I do feel people have put their trust in this vaccine far too soon and some or the side effect stories I’ve heard so far have really turned me off. Even a neighbour of mine was telling me about people who’ve had the jab at their workplace and some of things that they’ve experienced... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I’m immunocompromised, so I had to get it but I’ve had both shots already (Phizer) and the only side effect I had for both was a sore arm, in fact, most people I know who’ve gotten it just had sore arm and not everyone got phizer like I dud. You can’t really rely on what others say tho, cuz some people will react to it, some people won’t, we’re not all the same, at the end of the day, vaccines are a crap shoot. U won’t know how u react to it unless u get it, it’s up to u which risk you’re willing to take, sucky choices but hey, that’s life, lol 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I feel like they let her off her meds to get the vaccine. She seems soooo normal. Like old Britney here. I truly believe that her weird instagram dancing posts are result of her meds. It's like a side effect of her meds like a manic attacks. 

Mental health meds don't work like that lol, if she was a day-off of them she'd be going through heavy withdrawals.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Why people are scared of vaccine? Nevermind, not a genuine question, I don't want a silly debate here.

Good she was vaccinated, she looks good. She talks about internet like she never actually read the stuff, like the "I heard things..."... Funny

The handler vibes on this video tho... btw she said very similar things her boyfriend's sister said when she was vaccinated.

To those of you saying that you don't trust Sam, that you think that he's her handler, hear me out. I do not think that he is her handler. Her voice her sounds the same as it did in a video Sam posted of the two of them on his instagram. In the videos on her Instagram where she is talking alone, her voice is all pitched and kind of odd. I think those videos are edited by a social media team paid for by team con and they force her to hand over footage and photos. However in videos filmed by Sam (which this one clearly is) her voice isn't altered and she comes across happier and more authentic. This video seems to have been posted by Sam and not run through team con (who probably would have done one heck of an editing job to it).  I'm more in the camp that Sam is her boyfriend and that he makes her happy. Lastly, I read an interview with Hedi Klum a few years ago in which she admitted that a number of her so-called selfies were taken by her mother. Most celebs don't take their own selfies or film their own videos for social media. This video was clear not touched by team con's social media team. Some of her dancing and q & a videos are. If you don't hear the pitched voice, then it's authentically Britney IMO.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, s&m said:

Please stop with the bullsheat of Sam forced her to say this and that. Not everything is a conspiracy. Jesus.. Let's try to not exaggerate.

And the video is from today. She looks beautiful :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

yeh gawd i feel the same way now. im getting sick of everytime Britney posts a video, fans HAVE to pick a conspiracy about it. its ridiculas now. She looks happy, its the most relaxed ive seen her in years. Chill people!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ByDemand said:

Mental health meds don't work like that lol, if she was a day-off of them she'd be going through heavy withdrawals.

I explained this the other day and people came at me. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

They don’t really know how meds work 

• Like 4