Britney gets the COVID vaccine: it didn’t hurt at all! (new video)

sam posted stories earlier today talking to the camera walking around britney's house and he was wearing the same t-shirt as in this picture. - i like this relaxed britney. she sounds and looks like herself. still very wary of the situation, and still not trusting sam or following her on IG but she looks great here and that is very refreshing to see.

the last few posts have been really good; im scared they're prepping her for a major release and the cycle continues. my god if only she could be free. its crazy to think of her under a conservatorship and while she's filming videos they're milking millions out of her account.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, GMFlop said:

Doesn't the side-effects starts after sometime? Anyway, good for her.

Yeah i did got both(moderna) and first shot i did has last for a week on my arm and the second just 2 days but also got sick for one day. But ofc we do not know what she has and for everyone it is different.

Love this video of her

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

She seems so normal here I feel like it’s been so long since we heard her just talk candidly. I really miss her :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I feel like Sam is 100% her handler though. The way he has to film - like why can’t Britney film her own video. Then the bit where she said “people on the internet...” Sam has probably tried to get her to say that beforehand so it makes it look like she has access to the internet which we know she doesn’t. Why is Sam filming a video of her for her own social media? People will think I’m reaching too much but it’s just facts. 

This. And he’s always prompting her to answer a question, gives me such handler vibes. They also probably got paid for her to endorse this. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Doesn't the side-effects starts after sometime? Anyway, good for her.

I didn’t feel any symptoms on my first dose, you usually have symptoms on the second that last a day or a few hours. Mines lasted 8 hours when I was sleeping, just took some Tylenol and felt better and went back to work. Some ppl that have had covid already experience some symptoms on the first shot though.

(sorry I’m on mobile and can’t tag the person mentioning it)

The infertility thing is a myth that started on the internet. I do not have kids yet but will be planning on having one in 3 years or so, I guess I’ll let you guys know lol. My coworker was 7 months pregnant and unfortunately caught covid here at work, they had to do a c section on her and she’s currently in a coma. 

stay safe like our queen!

• Love 4
  • Like 2