Britney gets the COVID vaccine: it didn’t hurt at all! (new video)

37 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

Without starting a debate. The one person I didn’t want to have it because of the risks with future fertility was Brit 😥 at the start they where not recommending it to woman of child bearing age and then suddenly it was approved, literally has not been enough time passed for them to say if it effects fertility. Glad she seems happy tho :) 

What about the side effects overall for anyone? Is it not too soon for a vaccine? Don’t most vaccines take years to get right? I’m not anti-vaccine or trying to start trouble but I do feel people have put their trust in this vaccine far too soon and some or the side effect stories I’ve heard so far have really turned me off. Even a neighbour of mine was telling me about people who’ve had the jab at their workplace and some of things that they’ve experienced... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 5
  • Like 3
43 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

Without starting a debate. The one person I didn’t want to have it because of the risks with future fertility was Brit 😥 at the start they where not recommending it to woman of child bearing age and then suddenly it was approved, literally has not been enough time passed for them to say if it effects fertility. Glad she seems happy tho :) 

Britney is almost 40, your chances of getting pregnant after 35 significantly decrease anyway and with how things in her life currently are she’ll most likely never have another child because I’m sure she’s not allowed to which is so messed up. 

• Like 3