Lil Nas X: Britney pop legend wbk

7 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Oh please back In the day all the Christians thought Britney was a satanist Illuminati queen too

They still do

now shut tulla luana GIF

Like for real, i don't understand all the hate he gets, every popstar has some moments like that, like what do people think this is? For example: 

CiqMx4jWgAA7BLa.jpg

Blame the industry, not the popstar. 

I don't even think it's a big deal, just sayin' :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Right? Brainwashed sheep.

Me brainwashed? Lol

As a catholic I only could be a brainwashed catholic and yell "HE WORSHIPS SATAAN OH NOOO!!!" 

Actually I'm openminded enough to watch that video as a work of art, also full of symbolism (greek mithology, Bible) and it's not that serious omg he just trolls people who say gays go to hell 

Don't say you agree with them?:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 2
On 4/8/2021 at 7:18 PM, Lil-Jay said:

Omg I love him so much because of his new song, homophobes and most of the Christians are so pressed and I'm here for it (I'm Catholic btw) 

He was very brave for making that video, it deserved all the success, too many basic bit*hes these days so this video is truly refreshing in pop culture and on another level! 

And yes, that really came to my mind when I saw him in that all-denim outfit, like hmmm it reminds me of something:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: 

So happy he comfirmed it and called her a legend (what she is ofc)

Legends in making support legends!!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Content Curators
35 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Said who? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Said like all the weirdo freaky American Christians that used to say Britney was a devil worshiping satanist that was set out to make all the girls in America into ***** all cause poor Britney would wear crop tops? Oh and that she’s in the Illuminati?

are you like new or something? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Said like all the weirdo freaky American Christians that used to say Britney was a devil worshiping satanist that was set out to make all the girls in America into ***** all cause poor Britney would wear crop tops? Oh and that she’s in the Illuminati?

are you like new or something? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: 

Literally nearly I've heard people of all diff religious say that, don't make it right though. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The notion that all Christians hated her though is a lie. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: