Lil Nas X: Britney pop legend wbk

Awesome! He a very smart marketing genius and his videos are giving life to pop music right now. Of course he's inspired by Britney, who has some of the best pop music videos, period.

Plus I can't stop listening to the song, catchy af

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Omg I love him so much because of his new song, homophobes and most of the Christians are so pressed and I'm here for it (I'm Catholic btw) 

He was very brave for making that video, it deserved all the success, too many basic bit*hes these days so this video is truly refreshing in pop culture and on another level! 

And yes, that really came to my mind when I saw him in that all-denim outfit, like hmmm it reminds me of something:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: 

So happy he comfirmed it and called her a legend (what she is ofc)

Legends in making support legends!!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Omg I love him so much because of his new song, homophobes and most of the Christians are so pressed and I'm here for it (I'm Catholic btw) 

He was very brave for making that video, it deserved all the success, too many basic bit*hes these days so this video is truly refreshing in pop culture and on another level! 

And yes, that really came to my mind when I saw him in that all-denim outfit, like hmmm it reminds me of something:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: 

So happy he comfirmed it and called her a legend (what she is ofc)

Legends in making support legends!!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

You are ridiculous, I can’t with this people :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2
  • Like 1