Billboard ranks 'Anticipating' as the 5th best deep cut of 2001

I'm still so pissed it came last in the megarate, it's always been one of my faves from this album!! It's so feelgood and I love the disco influences. It would have made a good single (okay I know it got released in France but I mean worldwide with a proper music video etc.).

• Love 8
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Isla said:

I'm still so pissed it came last in the megarate, it's always been one of my faves from this album!! It's so feelgood and I love the disco influences. It would have made a good single (okay I know it got released in France but I mean worldwide with a proper music video etc.).

Omg I had no idea it came last:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: I'm disappointed, exhale

I agree it could have been a big hit, the last one for the children. I would have loved a mv with a cute choreo

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Avatar said:

You guys are always reaching with Cinderella, thats one the fan faves that was going to flop no matter what..like Slumber Party

unlike Slumber Party, which couldn't be saved even with an amazing video, a killer video for Cinderella would've done wonders. It had the potential to be an iconic videoclip like everything she did back then. Maybe it wouldn't have impacted the US because of the radio ban anyways, but internationally it would've done great.

However, I still prefer Bombastic Love and Lonely 

• Love 2
  • Like 1