P!nk reportedly inks Las Vegas residency

On 4/8/2021 at 10:36 AM, Gayseus911 said:

I don't understand why everyone wants to do residency's? Artist make so much more money touring, no? Is there something I'm missing? Tour fees and hotels and shipping costs more? 

It’s convenient! Staying at one place and get millions

touring is exhausting! ESP artist have to stay away from their loved once, they have very packed schedule for years! Which is very draining!

like Britney mention in her interviews..she stay in Vegas and feel like home. 

• Like 1
On 4/9/2021 at 5:43 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Are we sure it's Britney's influence cos to me it seems Celine needs a lot more credit, cos nobody thought Celine would be successful at all, and after all Celine had a theater built just for her aka the Coliseum. 

Cos once Celine comes back, which will happen, she'll be the queen of vegas, after all her first residency is still the most successful Vegas residency of all time. 

Pink and cirque de Soleil let's do it. At Caesars. 

Britney Spears' Vegas Residency Is Ending, And It's Leaving Behind An Incredible Legacy

"The legacy Spears leaves is much larger than money, even though the final total she’s likely responsible for is massive. Money comes and goes, especially in a city like Vegas, but the “Womanizer” singer has changed one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world for good, and it's impossible to attach a price tag to that kind of revolution."

"Vegas is back on the map for younger travelers in a way it never would have been before Britney showed up, and while she may leave, the city has reentered the American consciousness in an incredibly valuable way. She may depart and the show may soon be over, but no other pop star can claim to have left the same mark on Sin City as she has, and that’s worth much more than any amount of ticket sales."

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
On 4/8/2021 at 9:43 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Are we sure it's Britney's influence cos to me it seems Celine needs a lot more credit, cos nobody thought Celine would be successful at all, and after all Celine had a theater built just for her aka the Coliseum. 

Cos once Celine comes back, which will happen, she'll be the queen of vegas, after all her first residency is still the most successful Vegas residency of all time. 

Pink and cirque de Soleil let's do it. At Caesars. 

I’m so sorry but the younger crowds barely even acknowledged that residencies existed before Britney, it was something their parents went to for a night out to see Celine or Elton or whatever 

Britney made it fresh new modern and an actual stop for alll the older and younger crowds to visit on their trips to Vegas

celine felt like yet another older act slowing down and resting in Vegas but Britney made it different 

On 4/8/2021 at 10:36 AM, Gayseus911 said:

I don't understand why everyone wants to do residency's? Artist make so much more money touring, no? Is there something I'm missing? Tour fees and hotels and shipping costs more? 

If they have toured for years they are most likely over it. They want to be in one place. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block